Epilogue

The Coach's Daughter: epilogue ~

Jacob's p.o.v

*many years later* (lol that just reminded me of spongebob)

I sat at the kitchen table, waving goodbye to my beautiful 13 year old daughter, Nicole. Her name, in honor of Nick.

"Bye honey!" I watched my beautiful wife Chloe say to Nicole as she walked to the bus stop. Chloe looked at me and smiled. I returned the smile. Chloe came over to me, and gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you." She says happily.

"I love you too." I began putting my plate in the sink, along with Nicole's. I looked to the wall, and smiled at the picture of Chloe, Nick, the rest of the team, my current father-in-law, and me. I walked into my room, and saw Chloe fixing her long brown hair. She had a black dress on, with black heels. She began putting her diamond earrings in, and slipped on her engagement ring, along with her wedding band. I looked down at my finger, and smiled at my wedding band. I walked over to her, and picked up her necklace. I began putting it around her neck, while she was holding up her hair. She picked up my tie, and began putting it on. I fixed my tuxedo jacket, while Chloe fixed her makeup.

"You look beautiful Mrs. Sartorius."  I said emphasizing the "Mrs."  I hugged her from behind. She smiled.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself, Mr. Sartorius." She said "matter-of-factly." We ventured out of our large home, and got into the s.u.v sitting in the garage. Today, we have a very important meeting with a student that goes to the high school that Chloe and I once attended, thinking back to the summer we met. Once Chloe and I graduated high school, we became the coach's of the high school football team. One of the teammates, has a chance of getting a full scoller ship to "Alabama University" whom has a very good football team. Us being his coach's, have to go to the meeting. We treat him like he's our son, mainly because he reminds us of Nick.

...

I kissed my daughter on the cheek, as she walked into the car.

"Hey dad." She says as she gets into the front seat.

"Where's mom?"

"She's at home waiting for us." I say with a smile. She puts on the radio, and leans back in the seat, staring out the window, watching the passing cars. I smiled, and thought back to all of the memories. When I first moved to Florida, I didn't think I was going to like it, but it turns out, if I hadn't moved here, I wouldn't have the beautiful family I have know. Thank god I won over The Coach's Daughter.

A/N: wow. Ok. My first story is over. Who, what, when, where, why, and how? I don't even know. Hope you guys liked it💘