Chapter 9

The Coach's Daughter: chapter 9 ~

Chloe's p.o.v

"Ok. Chloe, I dare you too...." I looked at the smirk he had on his face. I know that look. When Nick has that smirk, it means trouble.

"I dare you to kiss the hottest guy in this room. It has to be a 10 second kiss." I looked at him in disgust.

"Well it's defiantly not you, because 1. Your my brother and that's disgusting, and 2. It's illegal. So therefore out of you two." I pointed to Andrew and Jacob and thought for a minute. I moved closer to the two of them, and stared at them to think. I looked at Andrew, then looked at Jacob. I repeated this process for about 2 minutes, then I looked at Nick in annoyance.

"Do I really have to do this?" I asked Nick with a puppy dog face.

"A dare is a dare little sis."

"Ugh fine." I looked back at the two of them and smashed my lips onto Jacobs lips. Neither of us pulled away. Nothing else in the world mattered right now. Our lips moved perfectly in sync and I felt fireworks. He put his hands on my hips which sent shivers down my spine. His tounge found an entrance in my mouth. He was an amazing kisser. I got out of my trance and realized we were still with Andrew and Nick, so I pulled away. Jacob pulled away as well. I looked deep into his amazing hazel brown eyes, and I could tell he enjoyed it. I slowly crawled back to where I was sitting before and looked at the two boys who just watched Jacob and I kiss. The looks on their faces would give you the impression that someone just shoved a basketball up their asses.

"What? Your the one who dared me to."

"Ya. But I said 10 seconds. Not for a minute."

"Wait. We were kissing for a minute?"

"Actually, you were kissing for exactly 1 minute and 10 seconds." Nick said while looking at the timer on his phone. Jacob and I looked at each other, and Jacob started blushing like crazy, and I was too. That's when I decided, that I need him to be mine.

A/N: Ooooohhhhh Chloe starting to get some feelings?😏🤔