Chapter 5

The Coach's Daughter: chapter 5 ~

Jacob's p.o.v

It was now 3:00 in the morning, yet none of us were tired. We all had pajamas on, and I swear to god, the more Chloe got up, the longer I wanted to stare. She had Nike booty shorts on, and a spaghetti strap tank top. Damn was there a lot of showing skin. All 7 of us traveled upstairs and searched for something to do. Nick found an empty bottle and I immediately knew what the smirk on his face meant.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Nick said excitedly.

"Or not." Chloe said.

"Why not? It'll be fun!" Nick argued back.

"First of all, there's not many of us, second of all, it's such a childish game, and third, there's only one girl. You guys would be kissing each other." Chloe said. She was right.

"Let's just play truth or dare." Nick said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Or we can lay down and watch Netflix?" Chloe suggested. After she said that, we all suddenly got tired. We already figured out that Chloe was sleeping on one of the couches, since she was the girl and we are just gentlemen like that. (Note the sarcasm) Then again she punched us until we said yes. They all insisted that I sleep on the other couch, since I'm the "newbie" and they didn't want to be rude. I told them that I like sleeping on the floor and that it's not a big deal, but  five football players and a very strong girl doesn't go well with one person. And that's how I ended up sleeping on the other couch. Chloe put "The Walking Dead" on, and one by one, we all fell asleep.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, but most of the chapters are pretty long. Please vote, share, comment and follow me. Thanks lovelies💜