4. The Internet Gives Me a Headache

"So his name is Parker" Annabeth stated.

"Yeah. But what do we search up? Parker spider web red and blue suit man?"

Annabeth considered it. "What are we going to find then?"

"Just search it up. Maybe it will give us some sort of clue" I said.

Annabeth typed it in and web pages started to show up. Some of them included, Charlotte's Web, Fourth of July plans, and a way to find a good parking spot but none of them showed what we were looking for.

After about 30 minutes of research, we finally found what we were looking for.

"The Daily Bug-le" I read.

"No Percy. That says the Daily Bugle. Pronounced buu-gle. Not like an insect."

"Sorry, Mrs. Know-It-All" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Shut up, Seaweed Brain" she retorted. "Focus on the topic."

Annabeth clicked on the link to the Daily Bugle. After it loaded, an old newspaper came up with the big title on top of the page, "Our Friendly Neighboorhood Spider-Man".

My eyes widened. In the picture, I saw the exact same suit I found in the alley. The picture showed the person in the red and blue suit, swinging from building to building on webs, just like I saw in my vision!

"We hit the jackpot!" I exclaimed.

"The jackpot isn't over" Annabeth was smiling. "Look at who took the picture."

I looked below the picture and saw the name, Peter Parker.

"The guy who wrote the note you found is Parker. Peter Parker" Annabeth concluded.

"You're sure about it?" I asked.

"Don't underestimate the Athena girl."

"Holy Poseidon!" I shouted. "We found our guy!"

I looked at the picture again and a sharp pain entered my head. Ringing took control of my ears. I started shaking. I could barely hear Annabeth shouting my name.

I WILL DESTROY YOU. YOU KILLED ME THE LAST TIME BUT NOW I'M BACK AND YOU WILL PAY, shouted a scratchy and horrible voice inside of my head that would probably give me nightmares. I knew this guy was bad business just by hearing his voice.

"Who-who are you? Is this Kronos... Gaea?!?" I asked, starting to get angry.

OH YOU KNOW WHO I AM. DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME PARKER. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT VENOM WILL COME FOR YOU. AND THIS TIME, YOU WILL NOT DESTROY ME. I WILL DESTROY YOU.

My head stopped hurting. The ringing left my ears.

"Percy!" Annabeth ran to my side. "What happened?"

"We-we have to go to the Daily Bugle. Now"

VENOM IS BACK 😈😖