8. I Start to Hate School More and More

*The next day on Monday*

"So honey, how was your day with your friends yesterday?" my mom asked as we ate breakfast the next morning.

Uh oh. "It was great" I replied.

"Where did you guys go?"

"Uhh... the movie theater" I said.

"What did you guys see?" Mom just kept on coming.

"Uhh... a movie" Nice Percy.

Mom smiled. "That doesn't answer my question."

"I gotta go to school now, Mom. Bye. Love you" I kissed her on the cheek and ran out my front door. Hopefully, she wasn't too suspicious.

***

School sucked.

School on a Monday sucked even more.

I was halfway through my 4th period class. Social Studies.

I couldn't listen. My ADHD was taking over. Again.

Just then, the loud speaker beeped. A voice screeched through. It definitely wasn't my principal's. "I CAN SMELL YOU SPIDER-MAN. NOW COME OUT AND FIGHT ME OR ELSE THESE POOR CITIZENS WILL DIE."

My eyes widened. My heart pounded. It was the same voice like the one in my dream. Venom.

He must've been talking about the people working in the main office with the principal. He was going to kill them if I didn't fight him.

He probably smelled my spider powers and tracked me down to my school, thinking I was Peter Parker. How did he smell my powers?

My fists clenched. My eyes showed determination. I couldn't let those people die.

So as everyone in my class was panicking, I got up and asked my teacher, "I have to go to the bathroom."

"I don't think-"

"Please let me go" my eyes pleaded.

My teacher gave me a questioning look and then said, "Okay but stay safe."

I practically ran out the door and into the bathroom. Thankfully, I brought my Spider-Man suit with me.

A minute later, I was all dressed up.

This was my first time actually fighting a real villian. I was a little freaked out but my loyalty covered that up. I had to help those people.

I took a deep breath and entered the main office, where I thought Venom was. I posed in a fighting stance, ready to kick some butt but no one was there. The office was empty.

There was a closed door on the opposite side of the enterance. I slowly opened the door. 4 bodies were stuck to wall. Black webs covered their whole bodies and mouth. Their eyes showed fear. They seemed like they were yelling,"Help!"

"Don't worry. I will get you all to safet-". At that moment, a black blob flew at my face, covering it all. I spun out the main office, grabbing at it but it wouldn't budge.

Finally, the black blob un-glued itself from my face. It attached to a bigger, human-y, black figure. Like a magnet to a fridge.

"PETER PARKER... I FINALLY FOUND YOU. NOW I CAN KILL YOU!"

I yelled and charged, raising my fist at Venom but he easily side-stepped.

"What's your real identity?" I shouted.

"OH I CAN'T TELL YOU THAT."

I aimed my web at the left side of the hallway wall. I kicked off the wall and stuck my leg out. My leg kicked Venom straight in the jaw. He screeched.

After Venom recovered, he aimed black webs right to my stomach. The webs wrapped around my waist and picked me up off of the ground. He swung and banged me on each side of the hallway wall. I squirmed out of it, falling to the floor straight on my two feet. My ribs groaned, possibly broken. I winced, holding my side.

Venom laughed which sounded like a broken radio, only with a lot of screeching. Like nails on a chalkboard, only worse. "NEXT WE MEET YOU WILL EXPERIENCE MORE THAN A BROKEN RIB. I WILL GET STRONGER. YOU WILL FINALLY GET TO MEET MY NEW FRIEND. FAREWELL, PETER.

Venom swung out the main doors and back to the outside world.

What did he mean when he said "new friend"?