12. The Incoming Plans

Still Venom

It was a big plan.

Based on Percy's memories, Camp Half-Blood was like his home. He loved when summer came.

To get to Spider-Man, why not destroy his home? It will break him down and Venom would have a easy kill.

And Peter Parker? Venom still hated him. But Venom's main villian was Spider-Man. Peter Parker was apparently a regular human being now. His powers were transported to Percy Jackson. Killing the new Spider-Man was now his goal. But if Venom had a chance to kill Parker, then he would gladly take it. Peter destroyed Venom first.

The breastplate was a great tool to use while fighting. Venom would get an advantage while Percy would get a disadvantage. The plate felt rock hard so if Spider-Man tried to punch or kick him, he would hurt himself bad.

Controlling Percy's body really helped Venom. Without possessing the teenage boy, Spider-Man actually stood a chance but now it looked like Venom was the most powerful in a one-on-one battle.

The only person standing in his way to take over New York was Spider-Man and he wouldn't let himself be beaten again.

***

"Percy! Wait up!" called somebody as Venom/Percy walked down the streets of New York.

He looked behind him and saw a blonde-haired girl who was walking fast to Venom/Percy. She must've saw him walking alone.

"Uh, hey, you..." Venom/Percy said as the girl caught up with him.

"I didn't expect you here" said the girl.

"Me either. What's your name again?"

The girl started to get worried then angry. She punched his arm. "Don't play jokes me Percy. You know what happened the last time."

Venom got a memory in his head with another camp, not Camp Half-Blood but... Camp Jupiter. He saw Percy go on an adventure with 2 companions. All Percy could remember was one name... Annabeth.

"Annabeth. Your name is Annabeth."

"Yeah. We've only known each other for 5 years. It's good to know that you remember my name" Annabeth said. "So what's going on?"

Venom needed some information about Camp Half-Blood. If he wanted some help to get it, Annabeth Chase was the girl to get that information.

"So... About our camp... Where do you think a good place to hide from your enemies is?" Venom/Percy asked.

Annabeth thought about it. "Probably Zeus's fist. We could hide in their for days until our enemies find us."

"Also, what place in camp do you think is the most important?"

"Is this some type of survey?" Annabeth looked confused.

"Answer the question" Venom/Percy answered a little forcefully.

"Um... Probably the Big House. You should know that we have some pretty cool artifacts lying up in the attic" Annabeth said.

"Yeah. I totally know that. One last question: where does the camp hold all of its weapons?"

"Percy, you should know all of these answers. Why are you asking them to me in the first place?"

"Uh.. I just want to... refresh my memory" Venom/Percy sucked at this. Percy probably couldn't think of the right things to say in a situation.

"Your head is full of seaweed, Seaweed Brain" Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Hopefully this talk pays off because I'm not telling you the answers again."

Seaweed Brain? What kind of nickname was Seaweed Brain?

"The answer to your last question is: the weapons are in the big metal shed behind the armory."

"Okay." Hopefully Venom could find the armory.

"Is your memory refreshed?" Annabeth asked.

Venom/Percy smiled diabolically. "Yep."

***

One last plan before leaving Percy's body.

It was midnight in New York. Venom/Percy snuck out of the house and headed to a particular destination.

Peter Parker's house.

It was simple. If Venom were to break Percy, he had to do it before Venom could attack Camp Half-Blood.

Venom/Percy found a key under the door mat leading to Parker's house. He got it out from under and silently unlocked the door.

Click. He was in.

Venom supposed that Peter's room was upstairs.

He made a quick stop to the kitchen, opened a drawer, and pulled out a knife.

He walked slowly upstairs and saw a door closed, lights off. Peter's room.

Venom/Percy opened the door quietly. When he got to the bed, he shook Peter awake.

"Hey! What was that for?" Peter shouted then he looked up. "Percy?"

"So you think" Venom/Percy hissed, Percy's eyes turning black.

"What-what's wrong with you?" Peter looked a little scared.

"Oh nothing. I'm just... a little cold." Venom's real body evaporated out of Percy's mouth. The boy fell to the floor as Venom took his real form. He was back to being the real Venom.

"Venom! How did you-" Peter was cut off.

"You don't need to know that because, well, you'll be dead."

Venom took the knife from the floor and brought it up. He got a chance to see Peter with a shocked expression before he brought the knife down.

AN: Holy crud. I just killed Peter Parker... I feel bad... 😣

Also this story is going back to Percy in 1st person.

-Josh