Dinner at grillby's

It was a beautiful day in the underground the 'stars' seem to glow perfectly. Frisk looked the same as always, but she seemed softer tonight or day you never know here. Sans walked into his house yelling, "WHO WANTS TO HAVE A BAD TIME!" Sans had a long day he was ready for it to end but he got a little happier when he saw his friend, Frisk laughed, "I DO!" Sans gave her an annoyed look, "Of course you do kiddo." He looked away " Word on the street is you like me." Frisk blushes, "B-Baka I don't like you.." Frisk looks away instantly. Sans laughed and looked at her "You're cute kiddo." Frisk rubs her neck awkwardly, "So Sans want to go to Grillby's?" Sans reply "Sure why not?" Sans and frisk walked to Grillby's, Frisk playfully knocks into sans. But Sans fell over and laughed "whoa kid, trying to kill me?" Frisk quickly said "No! I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" Frisk helps sans up. Sans looks at Frisk "Don't take it so hard kiddo, I was only joking." frisk looks at the ground "sorry." Sans chuckles "forgetaboutit." Frisk remembers their earlier conversation and asks "So about that question earlier." Sans looked away hiding the fact he was blushing "What about it." Frisk regretted asking "Never-mind." Frisk says below a whisper. Sans looks up at the neon sign "Great timing were here." Sans opens the door for Frisk and walked them to a seat. Frisk sat across from him, and fiddled with her hair. They sit in awkward silence until Grillby walks to their table "What can I get'cha folks today?" Sans picks up the menu "hmm I'll take a sandwich and," he looks at Frisk and smiles "so will she." Frisk looks annoyed "I can order for myself." Sans smirks "then what will you have." Frisk gives a defeated look and mumbles "a sandwich." Sans laughs. Grillby walks away Sans and Frisk hears him laugh under his breath. awkward silence fills the air, again. "So kid anything thing new?" Frisk looks away hesitantly, "Actually.. No there's not .." Sans gets up and walks to frisk's side and sits next to you "you know kid you can tell me anything, assuming I don't already know of course.¨ Frisk shifts a little over, looking at the glass on the table. Sans opens his mouth to speak but before he could manage words he gets interrupted *ring ring* sans answers his phone "Hello?" Frisk heard Toriel's voice on the other end of the line sans begins to look concerned, he lookes at frisk "its papyrus." Sans mumbled while he got up and walked out.

(and there we go actually me and my friend went back in forth writing as our characters points of view this is kinda a fun experiment only rules is we cant make the other persons character do or say anything making it up to the person and this was the outcome we will update soon thanks!)

written with: Chara-lives-on aka babeyfish