Jealousy

Morning came around frisk silently arose rubbing her eyes, the first person that came to her mind was Sans. Frisk got ready to leave she took a shower and got dressed before walking out the door. It felt like hours before Frisk got there, but once she arrived at sans' door she paused, a quiet knock echoed with a creek following behind. Frisk thought for a second everyone must want to see sans, frisk left unnoticed. Once she left she walked alone, left to drift into the world of her mind till she was knocked into reality by bumping into someone and falling on her buttoks. She looked up to see as asriel, who was a blushing mess, "Oh I'm so sorry! "Asriel apologized holding his hand out to help her. Frisk smiled ,"Its fine Asy,+ So hows it been?" Asriel sighed in relief and smiled widely, "Very good you've changed a lot!" Frisk slightly blushed at the comment,  but little did they know a certain skeleton was watching.

SANS POV

Sans saw frisk leave curious he followed her Looking around the corner where the little human wouldn't see him, Sans watched as her and Asriel laughed. Sans decided to interrupt, he walked up to Frisk while she was mid sentence bumping into Asriel. "Sorry goat boy." Sans mumbled under his breath. Frisk looked up at sans,"SANS!" frisk yelled out sans looked at frisk with jealousy and shrugged,"What?" frisk gave sans a look,"It's rude to call people names and you also bumped into him sans gave an aggravated look,"Why are you defending him aren't I your best friend and who cares about him?" frisk replied,"WHY ARE YOU BEING TO RUDE?" asriel took a step forward placing a hand on frisk shoulder sending sans very angry ,"Hey frisk it fi.." asriel was cut off by sans his eye slightly blue ,"FINE I SEE WELL I-I NEVER CARED FOR YOU ANYWAY I'M DONE." frisk took a step back the memory of her dream flooded in sans left not looking back.