Nightmare

Its was misty and dark, like the kind of dark that goes on forever. Then when I thought I was finally alone I heard that laugh again. I looked around and couldn't see anything I looked down and realized that I was wearing something unusual then a bad feeling rose in my stomach at the realization that I wasn't me. I looked up and saw Sans with teary eyes "I thought we were friends," His voice cracked "But you're nothing but a killer." Frisk takes a step back, "N-No I would nev..." Frisk looks at her hands that are covered in dust. Sans eyes stayed fixed on the ground "You know I never really liked you kid? I was just watching you making sure you don't get into trouble we were never friends." I took a step forward "Goodbye kiddo." A bright light blinded me, it was Sans opening the curtains to the bedroom window. Frisk rises quickly cold sweat dripping from her face. "You okay kiddo you look pale?" Frisk saw images of what Sans said in her dream linger in her mind *You know I never really liked you kid* Then looked at her hands Frisk faces away from Sans her banges covering her eyes,"yeah just a bad dream I guess." Frisk stands up and walk to her closet. After about a minute she walk out with new clothes on. "You ready to go kid?" Frisk and Sans went to grillby like every morning Frisk nods and headed out the door. It was a silent walk not one word was said till sans speaks up "Umm you sure you okay kid you don't seem much for words." Frisk thought for a second gave a fake smile saying,"I'm fine just tired." Sans looked at her "I don't buy it kiddo I know you more than you know yourself." Frisk looks at sans," You know you don't have to push yourself." Sans looked surprised " i'll push myself off a bridge if I have to." Frisk doesn't reply but just sits their unfazed. "See something wrong that joke usually make you laugh or get defensive."Frisk stops in her tracks and replies, "Sans?" "Yeah kiddo?" Sans stops as well and frisk sighs and stares at sans thinking about what he said frisk knew it was just a dream but...Frisk felt a warm substance run down her face she touches her cheek to realize she was crying. Sans took a step forward his hand caressing frisks face. Frisk stands there unable to move,"I'm sorry." Sans looks at frisk confused,"For what?" A few more tears slid,"I swear it wasnt me." Sans holds onto frisks hand,"shh Its ok frisk im here now."

(Hope you enjoyed it cx )