A SPAGHETTI DISASTER

(Sorry for the late update I didn't expect for ppl to like it 0,0 but thanks yall da best cx)

About an hour later Frisk gets a call from Sans. Frisk answers her phone "Where have you been I've been worried sick!" Sans waited a moment before answering trying not to yell,"I told you earlier, I'm with Papyrus it's not always about you!" Sans instantly feels sorry "hey i'm not the one who did this, was I!" Frisk hung up the phone and started walking to the hospital. Meanwhile Sans was sitting at the foot of Papyrus' bed: "how you holding up bud?" Papyrus chuckled, "Nyeh hehe I THE GREAT PAPYRUS never fails!" Sans raised an eyebrow, "Then how did this happen?" Papyrus lowed his voice: " W-Well Undyne taught me a new way to make SPAGHETTI and the oven kinda, umm, blew NEHhehe..." Sans gave Papyrus a weird look "I see then need to talk to undyne and well umm we're gonna have a bad time." Papyrus quickly interrupted his train of thought "No no it's quite alright." Papyrus laughed and put a crown he got from grillbys on sans head "You look ravishing now!" Papyrus laughed then there was a knock at the door. sans sighed and walked to the door, it was Frisk. "Hey, can I come in?" Frisk said softly. Sans looked away dramatically "If you must my lord!" And let out a loud fake sigh making his crown fall off. "Oh thank you for your time, you peasant." They both laughed then Sans got quiet, "Look kid i'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." Frisk stays silent.. "B-baka it's not like I was upset about it." Frisk didn't want to say it but she was relieved. she playfully stuck out her tongue. Sans gave her a questionable look, "what's up with that other language thing you got going on?" Frisk replies, "Well it's called Japanese I get it from anime ask alphys she watches a lot." Sans rolled his eyes "Of course she does." Frisk laughs,"It's true!" Frisk playfully punches sans. "Well kiddo its getting late I better walk you home." frisk blushed and agreed to walk with sans.

(Update will be soon cx)