Awkward Moments

Frisk woke up and started getting ready. she took a shower, still thinking about the dress papyrus had given to her. She felt like it might be a bit to much but, she pushed that thought aside and continued getting dressed. Once she was done Frisk looked at herself in a mirror and left for the party. She walked to Papyrus' house and once their she knocked on the door in which opened almost immediately "OH HUMAN ITS YOU! PLEASE COME IN EVERYONE IS HERE NYEH HEH HEH." Frisk hesitated but finally walked into the living room, everyone seemed to be looking at her. blushing, She looked down with her hands behinds her back. Sans noticed Frisk arrival he stays back, remembering their last in counter. Frisk looked up from her feet and noticed that Sans is looking at her, but once their eyes met they both looked away quickly staying this way in till Alyphs walked up to Frisk, "Hey Alyphs." Frisk smiled in which Alyphs replied to with a friedly," Hey w-what are y-you doing?" Frisk gives a curious look," What do you mean?" Alyphs looked towards Sans, "W-well your not with s-sans it seems kinda out of p-place.." Frisk looked away quietly, "Well Asriel and I where hanging out and Sans came and freaked out.." Alyphs chuckled, "W-well never know what going on in his t-thick skull but I think he was j-jealous." Frisk blushed, "Do you really think that?" Alyphs nodded. Frisk then looked to were Sans was seeing him alone. Frisk scratched the back of her neck, Alyphs gave a thumbs up. Frisk slowly walked towards Sans "Hey sans?" Frisk mumbled scared that he might be mad sans looked over. still entranced by her beauty "Yeah kid?" Frisk hesitated but asked, "Why?" Not giving a clear explanation but Sans understood, he fiddled with his finger not saying anything embarrassed but after what felt like a year Sans let out a sigh and said "I've already been gone a while and I didn't like seeing him with you and I already lost enough time with you. " Frisk stood still in shock, Sans was a blushing mess and everyone was now looking at the two. Frisk didn't know how to respond she wasn't even sure how he meant it. This was her best-friend but, what about now? It was as if time itself froze, Does he look at her like his little human sister? or perhaps even more...

(Alright, Im so sorry it took us this long we don't have our school laptops anymore so now we have a scheduled. We will be updating Wednesdays or Fridays. If we do not finish the update one of those days it will be updated the other day. Thank you! -Chara (Babeyfish))