ADMITING EMOTIONS

After what felt like an hour of awkward silence, Mettaton poped up out of no where and placed an arm around Frisk and Sans,"Everyone give a round of applause to our newest couple! smile!!" Papyrus smiled widely, "YAY MY PLAN HAS WORKED, I KNEW THE TWO OF YOU HAD DEEP REGARDS FOR ONE ANOTHER." Frisk and Sans blush deepened, Frisk slowly backed up her voice stammered, once she opened the door she dashed out. Sans follow behind her finally caught up, "are - you -okay." He muttered out of breath, Frisk kept quiet. Sans walked closer to frisk, "What did you mean." Sans says, "You know are you ok as like feeling well?" Frisk blushes and rubes her temples, "No baka, about what you said inside.." Sans blushes,"Oh..about that? ..heh well." He paused "I dont know how to explain Frisk, im sorry but," he blushed and Frisk was frozen, like time was standing still again. "I really like you Frisk, your everything to me I couldnt stand if anything happend to you I never want to see you hurt. I want to see you in the morning I love you smile when you laugh Frisk, I love you."Frisk blushed,"Sans I-I dont know what to say."Sans smile faded until he saw frisk tearing up, "Hey ki.." sans was cut off by frisk, "You bonehead I love you too. "Sans smiles and walks twards cuping frisk cheek planting his teeth on her forehead. Just then they heard a little flowers voice "You idiots."