Im Here

Frisk shakes her head but slightly blushing cause sans is still holding onto her hand. "Look kid I don't know what your dream was but im always here for you." Frisk blushes but smiles widely,"I'm glad to hear that." Frisk hugs sans and stands back up. "Anytime without you I would have a bad time." Frisk chuckles and grabs some snow and throws it at sans. "Hey that's so uncool!!" Sans does the same. For an hour or a half frisk and sans go at with snowballs and puns here and their. *Panting* Frisk wipes the sweat from her face. "You done kid?" Frisk nods "Wanna go visit alphy?" Frisk smiles,"Yeah it's been awhile since we've talked, it would be nice." Frisk looked sans as if waiting for a response "Alright then let's go!"

(At Alphys')

*knock knock* "J-just a moment" Alphys called from her bedroom. Frisk and sans wait patiently. Alphys opened the door seeing them waiting there,"S-sorry for taking so long." Frisk replies,"It's fine." Alphys opens the door and invites sans and Frisk in, once inside are greeted by undyne and papyrus. "Hey guys!" Sans laughed "Sup pap." Papyrus looked back to Frisk "What is of the sup to you human?" Frisk giggles ,"I am well thanks." Frisk hold her hands out for a hug and Papyrus hugs her doing his signature laugh ,"NYEH!" Frisk then walks to Alphys "how have you been?" "G-good t-t-thanks so when are you g-gonna tell him?" Frisk looks at Alphys, "What do you mean, tell who what?" Alphys giggle,"Y-you know what I m-mean, it's obvious." Frisk hides her face "it is?!" Alphys laughs, just then Sans walked by "What's up?" Both girls simultaneously said "nothing.!" Frisk kept her eyes fixed on the ground "you okay kiddo?" Frisk quickly said "Yeah." still looking at the ground to hide her face "you sur-." Frisk interrupts "Yes! Umm I have to pap is calling!" Sans looked confused "I didn't hear anyth-" Before he could finish Frisk was already walking away, "Okay Bye!" Frisk never took her eyes of the floor as she scurried out of the room knocking over the trashcan. Once out the door her face Frisk went home her face still burnt. 'How did she know?' Frisk thought to herself 'Was it really that obvious?' A knock at her door interrupted Frisk's thoughts. Frisk sighed as she walked to the door she opened it to see a smiling skeleton: "Hey! Wow you really take you sweet time to open up." Sans said walking past Frisk inviting himself in "Sure come in." Frisk mumbles sarcastically "Where did you go everyone wondered why you left?" Frisk frantically looked around,"Umm.. I needed myyy...lamp... yeah my lamp so I can see in the dark." Sans looked at Frisk curiously "So you left to get you lamp?"Frisk replied, "Yeah pretty much.." Sans slowly nods "So where is it then?" Frisk scoots to the left slowly grabbing a lamp,"Pshh right here oh look at the time I got to go to bed."frisk lightly pushed sans towards the door he tried to object but frisk closed the door waiting for him to leave once he did frisk grabbed her jacket and went on a walk alone.

After an hour she felt someone following her and turned around to see flowey,"oh it's you." Flowey tsked and laughed,"Looks like someone didn't listen to my warning tsk tsk." Frisk frowned,"Sans isn't like that!" Flowey grew irritated,"You where suppose to end up killing yourself but i guess you where to determined so i'll end you myself!" Frisk heart floated in front of her she keep pushing mercy but flowey was not holding back thrashing her around with his thorny vines her hp was only at 12% Frisk was held upside down flowey holding her foot smiling at her struggling then there was a yell,"HEY!" Frisk werly turned her head it was..sans? But he was making a horrified face and crying?frisk turns to look at flowey but before a single yelp could come out she was impaled in the stomach then dropped flowey laughed than left. she fell limp on the ground sans rushed to her,"Hey you're gonna be ok kid please.." Blood gushed out of frisk wond,sans knew she wasn't going to last long in this condition so he rushed her to alypus house.