Dont Go

(Sorry its short hope you like it.)

     Determination filled frisks eyes she as she looked around to find a rock. Flowey look at frisk a little frightened but Shook It Off,"Do you seriously think a simple Rock will hurt me?!" Frisk didn't say a word but held tightly to The Rock,then she went after flowey they fought a long and hard battle, Flowey grew weaker and weaker. Flowey had two more HP frisk held the rock above Flowey ready to end him. But, What would sans think frisk thought,The memory of her last reset lingered in her mind frisk took a step back dropping the Rock Flowey looked surprised," what are you doing aren't you going to finish me?This is your chance.." frisk pushed Mercy," b-but I killed the person you loved why WHY?" Flowey said angrily but also a bit of sadness? Frisk didn't Say one word she turned around and glanced at Sans she put his arm around her shoulder and carried him all the way to alypus' leaving a sacred flower. She dragged sans through the door of the lab. "What happened?" Alpyus said alarmed. Frisk ignored alphys and put sans on a table then looks at Alpuys. "Can you help?" alphys scanned the body, "maybe." A month has past and frisk didn't leave his side, everyone's hope for sans waking up slowly faded. But frisk held her hand filled with determination, frisk wouldn't leave her spot she wanted to be the first person sans sees. Eventually she grew tired weaker frisk wouldn't eat, everyone tried to make her to but ended up failing. But as the end of the year came by Frisk was growing tired of waiting she walk up so sans bed, "Look I know this is hard but I faith in you, sans and I know you hate promises but I promise if," frisk paused "When you wake up I will never leave your side I won't let this happen again in this timeline or the next."Frisk laid her head on Sans chest and hugged him. She felt his chest rise and fall and a little movement she looked up to see the all too familiar skeleton his face blue. "Hey kid."