Chapter 6- Death and Rebirth

This just couldn’t be happening. Pain ripped through my right side as I pulled out the dagger that was stabbed into me. I held my hand over the wound only to have the blood seep through my fingers. I slowly looked up into the eyes of the one who attacked me and a pair of red eyes started back at me and there was a smile on his face, and he seemed pleased with himself that he had hurt me.

“not so strong know are you.” He hissed happily as he walked closer towards me. a scream of pain distracted me I looked over to my left and saw a vampire drag a blade down the inside of Bree’s arm. She grabbed her arm but was through to the ground and the vampire stopped down on the wounded arm and there was a sickening cracking sound. We were losing, I dogged an attack for the vampire standing near to me but just barely. Ella dropped to her knees and started to cough up blood she was hit from behind and she didn’t get back up. Pain shot through me again and I looked down to see the blade sticking out of my other side and this one went in much deeper.

“we are going to die,” my mind cried but there was nothing I could do, black dots began to fill my vision and then there was blackness. As my eyes fluttered open I was being dragged across the forest ground and out of the corner of my eye I could see another vampire carrying Jamie and Trinity and the two of them were covered in blood.

“what will we do with the bodies, there pretty much dead.” One of the vampires questioned it was a female voice,

“we'll throw them off the cliff into the water.” Another replied and within seconds wind whipped past me then I felt the water and I sunk deeper and deeper into it, and I left my eyes close and the darkness take hold of me.

“ it’s not over,” a soft voice whispered through the darkness but there was no one there but me, the voice echoed around the blackness over and over again but there was still no body there.

“The moon is full.” A voice hissed in a low tone and my eyes stabbed open. I saw wet sand all around me, and my body hurt and there was a strange burning pain in the back of my neck.

“come on lets go…” a voice cooed and I looked up to see a women dressed in black with long flowing snow white hair that came to her hips.

“did I cross over?’ I questioned as I slowly stood to my feet but she just smiled at me and took hold of my hand. I was led towards the forest and I saw the others and standing with each of them was a women with flowing white hair.

“your time to die is not yet…” the women whispered in my ear, them she kissed me on the forehead. “ I love you all.” Was the last thing I heard and she vanished into the light of the full moon.

There was an annoying tapping sound that was bouncing around in my head and I slowly opened my eyes to have the close again because of the sunlight that shown into them, and the events of the night before came flooding back to me. I looked around and I was laying in the living room of our house on the floor and the others were laying around me.

“I’m still alive.” I gasped and as if they heard me they all started to wake up.

“Bliss… how are we not dead?” Jamie questioned and she looked at her hands that were not too long ago covered in a layer of blood. As I looked closer at Jamie I saw that there was something on her left wrist. I crawled over the floor towards her and looked at it,

“a black star,” I mumbled tracing over it with my fingers.

“I have one too.” Trinity said and she sat down beside Jamie and held out her right wrist and there it was the same one.

“do we all have to you think?” Ella questioned, looking on her arms and legs. And the rest of us started looking as well. It turns out that all seven of us had a black star on our bodies, Ella’s was just above her left hip which matched the one above Sky’s right hip. Then Ember’s was on the back of her right shoulder and Bree’s was on the back of her left. Then there was me, mine of on the back of my neck. Our wounds from the night before were gone and know we had these tattoo’s on our bodies, and how we got back to the house was still a mystery.