Chapter 11- Beach day

After the kitchen was cleaned all up and so were the seven of us. “ so how does a trip down the beach sound.” I questioned as I leaned on the counter.

“yea why not.” Ella said with a shrug.

“Who cared if the La. Push wolves didn’t like the Silver haired golden eyed girls we could turn into it’s not like they knew who we really were.

” I thought pushing off the counter top. “alright then to the beach we shall go.

” Sky said while she walked out of the kitchen. “swimming!” Trinity cheered as she skipped after Sky. I was the last one to leave the kitchen, I slowly made my way up the stairs trying to recall were I had but my bathing suit.

“come on Bliss, get a move on.” Jamie called out, as I walked past her bedroom door which was only a little open.

“oh quiet.” I mumbled as pulled the door all the way closed. When I got back to my room I charged over to my closet and pulled it open.

“now where are you bathing suit” I called out as I went through the piles of things. I was starting to get really annoyed with the fact that I couldn’t fine my bathing suit.

“AHHH” I screamed in frustration as I stomped around my room angrily.

“God, Bliss what’s with all the screaming and stomping?” Ember’s voice questioned, I looked over my right shoulder and saw her standing in my door way in a light green, blue and gold bikini. With her hair pulled up into a messy bun.

“I can’t find my bathing suit.” I wined, sitting down at the end of my bed.

“ are you for real. You made a point of putting them in the same draw as your underwear. So you would always see them.” Ember explained stunned,

“oh I haven’t even looked there.” I laughed scratching the back of my neck.

“honestly Bliss I wonder about you sometime, and I thought Jamie was the space case.” Ember mumbled as she turned and walked out of my room. I pulled open my underwear draw and found them.

“yes!” I happily cheered as I pulled out a lime green and light blue cheetah print bikini. I striped down out of my clothes. I pulled on the bottoms then the top, I skipped over to my body length mirror to check how I looked. I looked to make sure the strings to the bathing suit were tired well and my eyes stayed glued on the faded bite mark that Paul had given me.

“ I dig the colors” a voice giggled from behind me but I didn’t need to turn around I could see Jamie’s reflection in the mirror. She was in a black bikini that had fluorescent colored dots all over it. And in her hand was a blue and purple dress with flowers on the bottom.

“come on Bliss, let’s go.” Jamie said while starting to pull the dress on.

“ I grabbed a pair of black shorts and bright green flip flops. And walked past Jamie and headed down the hall to the stairs. Jamie fallowed close behind me and when we reach the bottom of the stares I could hear the sound of an engine starting up. Outside in the house the truck was going, Bree stood in the back of the truck with black boardshorts on and a black bikini top that was covered in hot pink brass knuckles. Her hair pulled into a pony tail. Next to her stood Trinity and Ella, Trinity had on a dress over her bathing suit but I knew right away which one she had on it was a black frilled two peace that was covered in pink roses. Ella’s bathing suit was a blue and white flora pattern and she was in a blue  skirt and blue sunglasses.

“I’m riding in the back!” Jamie eagerly shouted out and she ran down the steps and climbed into the back of the truck from the help of Ella and Trinity.