Chapter 12- Strange

I sat by the water’s edge and just stared at the water, “God did he ever get on my nerves.” I thought resting my head on my arms that rested on my knees that were pulled up to my chest. My Hair was still a little wet from jumping into the water but it didn’t bother me.

“Bliss how you doing?” Ella’s voice questioned from behind me. I slowly glanced over my shoulder at my eyes met hers.

“I think I wore myself out.” I admitted with a heavy sigh. She gave me a soft smile and sat down next to me.

“ we know your having a little trouble with the way Bella is god we all are, she’s just so…”

“Annoying.” I finished from her and she nodded in agreement.

“Come on girls we’re heading home.” Ember called out, Ella stood to her feet then she offered me her hand, which I happily took and she pulled me to my feet. The two of us passed by Embry and Quil as we walked towards our towels.

“well glad to see you girls aren’t scared to cliff jump, maybe we’ll do it again some time.” Quil said winking at me, and I restrained myself from hitting him.

“maybe,” Ella said before grabbing her towel and running up to the truck. I bent down a pulled my towel off the sand and draped it across my shoulders and picked up my shorts and slipped on my flip flops. I didn’t even bother to look at where I knew Jacob and Bella were standing.

“come on Bliss.” Jamie called out and I smiled softly and walked towards the truck then I climbed into the back were Bree, and Jamie and Ella were. Once we were ready Sky started the truck and were headed home.

“Jacob thinks we don’t know anything.” I said leaning against Bree.

“wow really well he’s not every bright then.” Jamie laughed. When we got home Luka was sitting at the front door,

“LUKA!” Jaime happily screamed and she once again jumped out of the back of the moving truck and she ran towards Luka and threw her arms around his neck.

“ I’ve missed you.” She giggled hiding her face into his fur.

“Jamie what did I tell you about jumping out of moving vehicles.” Ember demanded as she got out of the now parked truck. Jamie slowly pulled away from Luka and looked up at Ember who was walking towards her.

“not to do it again.” Jamie said quietly while looking down at her fingers.

“and yet you still did what the hell am I going to do with you.” Ember sighed shaking her head.

“I really need to speak with you girls.” Luka said and he stood himself up.

“ he doesn't sound to happy.” Trinity whispered, to Bree as she held onto Sky’s hand. Ember opened the door and Luka walked right in with Jaime fallowing fast behind him. When all of us were standing in the living room Luka let out a heavy sigh.

“what’s wrong Luka.” Sky curiously asked while sitting herself on the floor of the living room.

“the vampires that have managed to hurt you. Are gathering others to help them get rid of you.” He softly said but there sounded like there was something that he wasn’t telling us.

“why the hell are they doing that they must really want us dead.” Bree huffed.

“what aren’t you telling us?” Ella questioned.

“there is something that they may want.” He quietly said.

“your blood,”

“what about our blood?” Trinity curiously asked,