This Guy Really is an Idiot

My alarm goes off and the loud siren beams through my ears as I sit up and quickly turn it off. I fall back down and snuggle up to the cool blankets, covering my face with them to hide the morning light. Finally, I get out of bed and stand up. I pull out my school uniform, being a white shirt, black skirt, and fix a little black bow that rests on my chest. {Picture below ↓}

I walk down, grab an apple from the fruit bowl on the counter, and sat in a chair

I walk down, grab an apple from the fruit bowl on the counter, and sat in a chair. I look at my bag and put the rest of my homework into the bag. I sigh and look around; my parents haven't called me in ages... Do they even care anymore?

My eyes go cloudy with thought until I hear my second alarm go off signaling it's time to walk to school. I grab my apartment key, my bag, and my apple and walk out.

"Bye. I'm off to school." I whisper to myself as I close the doors. I pivot on my heel to face the empty hallway of the apartment building and swing my bag in front of me. I take a large bite of my apple and chew it quickly as I walk downstairs.

By the time I get downstairs, my apple is nothing but the core, so I toss it in the nearest trashcan I pass. I walk outside and the cold bitter air nips at me all around, it's a good thing I decided to wear my thigh-high socks today, but it's still chilly.

Note-to-self, wear thigh-high socks and my long sleeve uniform tomorrow. I think to myself as I continue to walk. The school is a few blocks away, but it's still tiring to walk that amount this early. I slip my hand into my bag and pull out my phone and earbuds. I slowly place one earbud in both of my ears, then I turn on my phone and start listening to music. I hum along with the songs that ring through my ears. Each step I take seems to match almost perfectly with the beat of the music, and finally, mid-way into the second song.

I pull out my earbuds and stand in front of the school's gate. I glance around, seeing other people walking around and talking in the courtyard. Suddenly something comes into my mind. Today I get to shadow for a collage, so I'll be taken out of school early. A smile plays on to my lips and I walk through the gate and stand under a nearly barren tree. The wind picks up suddenly, and I press my skirt down so that it doesn't fly up. My long [hair color] hair swirls around and tickles my cheeks that have a tint of pink from the cold. The wind calm and my skirt and hair fall back to their original places. The bell rings loudly, and my legs move swiftly to the door of the school. I walk over to my mid-blue locker and spin my fingers correspondingly with the silver and [favorite color] lock. It clicks and I pull the lock down, pull up the loop of the lock to release lock from my locker itself, revealing my dark gray locker with my notebooks, pencils, and papers. I hang my bag on the small hook coming down from the top of the locker and pull out an extra notebook. I title this notebook "Notes" and take a pencil while I close the locker. It shuts with a slam and I walk away to go to my homeroom. I walk in and sit in the front corner and open my notebook and quietly doodle in it until the bell rings again and the teacher enters.

She's a tall lady, thin, and black wispy hair. She has a pair of thick dark blue circular glasses that rest finely on the bridge of her nose. She has dark eyes and long black eye lashes. She's very kind and happy, but I remember that if you annoy her to much she'll turn into the devil almost.