Great Tutor

A/N ~Y'all get ready to scream~

Me: You still deserve some way of repayment
Hoseok Oppa: No seriously, what I did, no biggy
Taehyung Oppa: I mean I'll take repayment
Hoseok Oppa: TAEHYUNG
Me: No Hoseok, it's fine I'd like to repay you too
Me: Taehyung what can I do for you
Taehyung Oppa: my mind should not be aloud to go to the places it just went
Hoseok Oppa: I've never not wanted to know so much in my life
Me: …
Hoseok Oppa: don't ask
Me: Wasn't planning on it

I didn't tell me parents what happened, how could I? I'm not even sure they'd care. But for some reason they told me I wasn't going to see Mingyu anymore. I don't know why, it must've been Mingyu that said something. Maybe he's scared Hoseok will beat him up again? Not really sure, but I don't care. I'm happy he's out of my hair.

I think Mingyu was the only reason my parents stayed so long because the next day they left. They didn't even tell me, just left left a note on my counter saying bye.

I mean while I enjoyed their company, it's nice to have the place to myself again. Maybe my wrist can actually heal now that there aren't adults yanking me around by it all the time.

Taehyung Oppa: [Name]-ah~~~
Me: Yes ??
Taehyung Oppa: I figured out what I want ^^

My heart jumped a little when I read that, not sure why though.

Hoseok Oppa: I should leave the group chat bc I don't really wanna know what he's about to say
Me: Don't leave me oppa~~~~
Hoseok Oppa: ...ok sorry. I won't leave.
Me: yay~ ^^
Taehyung Oppa: can I have a kiss on the cheek?? Next time you see me???

Well this was unexpected. I sit there in my bed, wondering how the hell I'm supposed to respond to this. Everything I've ever heard about relationships have never mentioned what to do when a cute guy texts you he wants a kiss.

Hoseok Oppa: Tae wth you can't do that
Taehyung Oppa: She said anything~~
Hoseok Oppa: But still
Me: when will I see you next?
Hoseok Oppa: [Name]-ah, don't listen to that alien you don't have to
Me: I said anything, I should've set ground rules if I wanted to prevent things like this
Hoseok Oppa: [name]-ah~~~
Taehyung Oppa: I can swing by your place right now if you want , no one's using the car
Hoseok Oppa: actually I think I'm gonna go out for a drive rn
Taehyung Oppa: hyung ;_;
Hoseok Oppa: [Name]-ah, I'm coming over to help you study, don't you have a text coming up?
Me: I mean I do but it's ok Hoseok…
Hoseok Oppa: Omw

I…. I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing right now. Numbly, I drag myself out of bed to get ready and not look like a pile of trash by the time Hoseok gets here. The conversation I just had is replaying itself in my head at rapid rates. I guess Hoseok is just protecting me, hopefully he'll let me cook something or buy something for him while he's over to repay him.

~~

I hear a knock at my door and open it to see Hoseok with a notebook in his hands. “Hello Hoseok!” I say softly, moving to let him enter my apartment.

“[Name], good to see you.” He smiles as he slips his sneakers off and walks in.

I lead him to the desk in my room and he sits in the extra chair I pulled up for him to sit in. “Thank you for coming over, but really you didn't have to.” I tell him as he opens up a marked page on Asian history. His notes are neatly written with amazing handwriting that I'd aspire to have. I never realized before just how smart Hoseok is. I mean, of course I knew he was smart, he's in a great college and tutors me, but he's diligent and talented.

“Well I had to save you from that 4D alien, didn't I? Plus, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't help you.” He smiles, obviously wanting to actually help me. He's such a genuine kind guy, and in society that's really hard to find. He's the kind of person that can smile on rainy days and bring the sun out just like that.

“Now I definitely need to repay you. You just keep helping me, one task after the other, do if you want anything, I can cook you something again or whatever, just say the word.” I tell him as I look down at the notebook.

He begins speaking, a smirk lining his words as he explains communistic parties in Asia, not even needing to look at his notebook. He just looks at me, his eyes smile the smile his mouth can't achieve during teaching.

I find myself losing all of the information he's giving me. The last thing I remember is… something about like, Asia and something else, I don't even know. Communists = bad, ok I think I'll pass the test. I just look at him, which might seem weird but what else are you supposed to do when a really hot guy is looking at you.

His button up shirt has the top 2 buttons undone, and his hair is messy, as if he rushed to get here. His jeans have small tears in them, which makes me think that he was the one that ripped them, and that he didn't buy them like that. They must be older than.

As I tune out, his words becoming music to my ears, but it's as if all the lyrics are in some foreign language that I can't comprehend. As I drag my gaze up up to his face I realize his mouth isn't moving. He isn't speaking. I wonder if he asked me a question. Crap! I should've been paying attention because now he'll know I wasn't paying attention.

“W… What?” I ask timidly.

“I didn't say anything,” he chuckles.

“Why were you looking at me then?” I'm so confused now.

“I could ask you the same thing, [name]-ah.”

Crap I've been caught. What am I going to do? Umm, umm… play it cool!

“I was just listening closely!” I sputter out. Great, just great. I bet that stuttering definitely pushed me point.

“Oh really?” He asks slyly. I nod vigorously. “What year was Turkmenistan taken over by the communist party? I did just say it.” He smirks, knowing that I obviously have absolutely no clue as to even where the hell Turkmenistan is.

Suddenly I feel my thoughts form words on my tongue and slip out without my conscious thought going into them. “There's a place called Turkmenistan?” Well, I think he definitely knows I wasn't paying attention now. My tongue has betrayed me.

He laughs loudly, slamming his hands on his knees, his smile growing wider by the second. “Good luck on your test, you'll need it.” He says, wiping at the corner of his eyes.

A light dusting of blush settles across my cheeks as I stare at the ground, embarrassed that he saw me tuning out on him. “I'm sorry…”

“No it's fine, you're cute when you space out.” He's laughs slightly, making me unsure at how honest he was just being. Was he saying it just to be nice, or did he mean it. I'm not sure. “Now, I kind of feel bad about this, because I don't want to be like him… either of them actually but…”

I have no clue what he's talking about. Who are they? And who's him, and why doesn't he want to be like him.

Before I can think more about it, or ask any questions I feel Hoseoks arm leaned across my shoulder, building friction as he pushes his arm forward. Suddenly I feel a pair of soft warm lips against mine, and look up to see Hoseok kissing me.

Oh. Him. Mingyu. And… Taehyung?

I'm filled with confusion, my lips and Hoseoks still connected when I take it upon myself to actually kiss back. See, unlike Mingyu I actually know and am fond of Hoseok. Hoseoks other hand brushes through my hair and, finally, I close my eyes, fully leaning into our kiss.

Slowly, Hoseok leans away from the kiss, loosening his touch. When he's back to sitting up right he looks at me and smiles. “Now stop stressing about repaying me.”

A/N this doesn't mean I'm even close to finishing this story don't worry