choice time let's go

A/N The following chapter will all be pretty short. You might be pissed but just WAIT CALM DOWN OMG STOPPPPPP jk idk what I'm talking about. They'll be short because it's going to be a choice thing. A while ago I said whichever 3 names got the most comments on them would win endings for the book and decided to make it like okay you choose what happens, a little flip of the norm. The 3 people that won are Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, and Min Yoongi. I'm sorry if your bias didn't win, but honestly, there were so many comments on that chapter I was shook. Namjoon won with 9.36k votes so... yeah, at the end of this chapter there will be some choices and just follow along, it might be confusing but trust me.

Taehyung: Hoseok hyung I have a secret, can you come to my room?
Hoseok: Uh
Hoseok: Sure

After about two minutes Hoseok knocks on Taehyungs door. "Hyung? Is that you?" Taehyung calls, standing from his desk to get the door. He opens the door to Hoseoks warm smile and gestures for him to come into the room. Hoseok sits on the bed and Taehyung sits in his desk chair, spinning it around to face his older friend.

"Everything okay, Tae?" Hoseok asks, slightly concerned.

Taehyung is itching with anxiousness to tell his friend his secret. "I kissed [Name]-ah." he blurts out. He doesn't know why he wanted to tell someone so bad, or why he chose Hoseok to tell, but he feels happy and a weight seems to glide off of his shoulders after he says that. "Yesterday I went to her house and we kissed in a game of truth or dare." Ho spins in his desk chair and turns it back to face Hoseok who looks calm.

"Is that your secret? It's not much of a secret, I would've been more impressed if she like gave you a handjob or something." He shrugs. "I've kissed her too."

Taehyung stiffens. He slams his hands on the arms of the chair and stands. "What?!" He had felt so special but suddenly it was like the life was sucked out of him. "When?" He asks more quietly.

"A while ago, it wasn't anything special and if you want her I'll let you, but I would lie if I said I wasn't jealous."

Just then, Namjoon pokes his head in the door. "I heard yelling and like, I don't know what's happening but are y'all okay in here?" He sounds a bit uneasy but smiles as if it were a joke. "Hoseok, what did I say about you and your avid sex life, keep it out of this house and out of Taehyung."

Hoseok's face turns red. "The only reason I ever kissed this child is because we lost a game, I'm straight believe it or not. Christ." He's angry, and Namjoon smiles wider.

"Legend says Hoseok lost that game on purpose." Namjoon whispers, closing the door as he walks away.

"Namjoon I WILL KILL YOU!" And with that, Hoseok storms out of the room.

Taehyung fiddles with his fingers for a bit, thinking about you. FInally he decides to check his phone and text you.

Taehyung: Hey wanna hang out today?

CHOICE 1:

a)Respond to hang out (go to chapter 1A)

b)Leave on read (go to chapter 1B)

c)Respond and say you're busy (go to chapter 1C)

A/N Not all chapters will be out right away, have patience.