Great Day with Hoseok

A/N (no one cares lmao) Sorry for being away for so long, school and stuff is pretty intense. I'm also like shook to the 97th power from Spring Day like---- Also, in honor of Spring Day just like not including my child Hoseok's lines in it (So salty) I made this entire chapter about him. (I actually started writing this before Spring Day came out lmao I just love him oml)

I wake up to a buzzing next to my head from my phone. It must be Jungkook or something to text me this early, and I groggily reach around in the dim lighting of early weekend morning for my phone. I pick it up and squint at the bright lighting emitting itself from the screen.

The text is from my mom. That's weird. I've barely talked to her since she finished helping me set up in my apartment.

엄마: You father and I are visiting tomorrow. Please have your apartment ready for us when we come.

Holy crap. Thanks for the notice mom, seriously. I spring out of bed and quickly get to work. I rush to the main room with the kitchenette and dining table and begin clearing empty dirty dishes.

I play music as I clean and scoop up dirty dishes from all surfaces as I bop my head along to the beats.

I hear another buzz from my text and spring to it in case it's my parents. It's not them though, it's Hoseok texting me.

Hoseok Oppa: Hey (Y/N) wanna come over and play video games or something today? All the hyungs are studying but I finished my midterms last week since I have a different schedule.

I feel a sudden wash of guilt knowing I can't spare the time since I still have my own midterms.

Me: I'm sorry Oppa I have to clean my place my parents are visiting and then I gotta study myself

Hoseok Oppa: Could I help you with anything?

I ponder this for a quick moment before answering.

Me: Are you any good at helping a girl out with her biology exam study session?

Hoseok Oppa: You got it (Y/N)-ah, I'll be 'round in like 30 mins. If you text me the place.

I text him my address and room number and then quickly continue cleaning. I have to get this place spotless, not to mention set up the guest room. I pull out my vacuum and begin running it up and down the wooden floors, making sure to get in all of the nooks and crannies. I run back to my room and begin flinging the used clothes that litter my floor into the hamper near my door.

I can't even decide if I'm cleaning for my parents or Hoseok anymore. This will be my first time having a boy over at my house since my last boyfriend Chanyeol, who ended up dumping anyway because that just wasn't working.

I realize that if Hoseok's really willing to help me out then a mess wouldn't faze him to much, but I really need to get dressed. I pull out a cute pair of jeans and a simple blouse that matches well with the shape of the jeans. I brush my hair back a bit to make my face look more awake.

After about 20 more minutes of tidying up my room I hear a loud knock on my front door. I lower the music blasting from my bluetooth speaker and go to answer the door. There, to no surprise, standing and grinning happily is Hoseok.

"You look very nice (Y/N)." He says as he bows. I let him in and he removes his shoes and then looks around at my place. "You have a really nice place." He says, slightly in awe.

"Thanks, it's nothing much. My parents just gave it to me to get a 'college feel' without them." I say.

"Do you want me to help you clean or study first?" He asks as he spots the vacuum propped against the dinner table.