I Just Want to Dance

A/N Before this starts I just wanna say I have 2 other fanfictions, Over The Line, a Sehun (EXO) x Reader fanfic, and The Love to Kill, an EXO horror story. If you like my work and like EXO, go ahead and check them out. There's a trailer for THe Love to Kill in the preview chapter if you wanna see what it's about, and I hope you like this chapter, it might seem short but hey, it took 7 pages in Google Docs :P

Ever since I accidentally saw Jimin without his shirt on, he hasn't looked without blushing. In my opinion, it's cute, but I feel bad that he can't look at me. I liked the way he looked at me before, with this feeling in his eyes... I have no other way of explaining, if not to say it was lust in a way. T- That sounds way dirtier than I meant it to be oh my gosh!

Ok, maybe it's not lust. I don't know what lust looks like in a guys eyes, but if I had to guess I'd say it looked like the way he looked at me before. I decide that the only way he's going to stop being so embarrassed is if we hang out, since when he hang out in a group he doesn't have to interact with me necessarily, but if we hang out 1 on 1 then he'll have to. I decide to text him.

Me: Oppa~~

No response. Of course, I sent the text 5 seconds ago, but I expected a response 10 seconds ago honestly. After about 3 minutes I get a response.

Jimin Oppa: [Name]?
Me: Wanna hang out??

I watch the bubble on his side, signaling that he's typing for a minute before it disappears and starts again.

Jimin Oppa: Want me to invite Tae or smth?
Me: noo :P
Me: Do you not wanna hang out with me?? ;;;;
Jimin Oppa: Nonono I'm sorry that's not what I meant
Jimin Oppa: Where do you wanna hang out?
Me: idk, what do you wanna do?
Jimin Oppa: Well we could go to this little dance studio I use and I could teach you some moves
Me: omggg~ yes!
Jimin Oppa: I'll pick you up around 1
Me: See you then!

I did have places in mind, but dancing sounds so much cooler than things I was thinking of. Also, I just wanted him to suggest something to do so that he doesn't think I'm controlling him. I want us to be friends, and I don't want him scared of talking to me.

1 PM rolls around in the blink of an eye, and I'm going through Instagram when I get a message from Jimin.

Jimin Oppa: I'm outside :)

I walk outside as usual and expect to see the car that Seokjin had driven me around in numerous times before, but instead, I see Jimin standing outside, looking at his phone. I'm caught off guard by this but try not to let my face show it.

"Hey [Name]!" Jimin says, a grin on his face just by the sight of me. For once in like 2 weeks he's not crimson red. His eyes form crescents from his cheeks raising to make the smile bigger.

I smile back at him, glancing around to see if he brought a car. I guess he caught my eye, because his face reddens slightly, goddammit, and he begins stuttering out an incoherent sentence.

"I uh didn't bring the car... I brought- um I rode the bus o- over here because Taehyung w- went out to meet with friends- I mean, other friends- I mean, I'm his friend too I... Um..." He shifts his weight and looks at his feet. "There's a cafe 2 blocks away that looks super cute. I thought it would be cool if we went there before to- to get coffee and make sure we're energized before we go to the studio. I hope that's ok." He lets out a shaky breath, before meeting my gaze again.

His eyes are so panicked, I wish there was something I could do to calm him down, but sadly I have no clue. I smile wider, hoping that shows I'm happy to hang out with him. "That sounds great! Let's go!" I exclaim.

Reasons To Smile (BTS x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara