'What The Hell Is Going On Right Now?!'

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GURRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLL ok  here's the chapter enough with my bullcrap XD

"Yoongi Hyung, you can't have [Name] all to yourself all the time." I hear someone whine as I keep my eyes closed and pretend I'm sleeping.

"It's not my fault she chose to sit next to me." I hear Yoongi respond.

"Actually, you should be thanking me. I told her to sit next to you." I guess that must be Hoseok since he was the one that told me to sit next to Yoongi.

"Well then I do thank you." Yoongi retorts.

"Aish-!" I hear someone yell.

"Calm yourself and shut up. [Name] is sleeping." I hear someone hiss and a faint slapping sound. "We're almost here anyways." The same person says.

The bus goes quiet and I feel someone, and I guess it must be Yoongi, start playing with my hair. I snuggle against him and squeeze my eyes shut tighter.

"I want [Name] snuggling against me!" I hear someone yell abruptly.

"Shut up!" I hear someone respond.

I feel the bus come to a halt and Yoongi slowly shakes me 'awake.'

"Good morning." He smiles at me and I look around and see the facial expressions of each boy. I see Taehyung and Hoseok fighting as they walk out of the bus and everyone else is averting their gaze from any of the other boys.

I rub my eyes and smile back at Yoongi. "Are we here?" I ask.

He nods his head and stands, offering a hand down to help me stand up too. I rise and we walk off the bus. "You're a heavy sleeper [Name]." Hoseok remarks, turning away from Taehyung.

In almost perfect unison, the entire group of boys turns and glares at Hoseok. I walk over to him and hug him to protect him from hateful stares. He hugs me protectively and thanks me with his eyes. Slowly we pull away from each other and we all begin walking.

I feel someone walk next to me and I see Seokjin smile at me as he walks past to unlock the door. He pushes the door open and steps to the side as everyone enters.

As soon as we enter my eyes go wide. "This house is so big!" I gasp.

"That's not the only thing that's bi-" Namjoon is cut off by Seokjin elbowing him and glaring intensely at him.

"I don't get it..." I trail off as I make eye contact with all of the boys.

"Uh... T- the kitchen is really big too. Y- yeah." Taehyung says nervously as he rubs the back of his neck.

"That's not what I me-" Seokjin elbows Namjoon again, this time it's visibly harder.

Seokjin grabs Namjoon's hand and pulls him away from the group and I hear the blond quietly scolding the younger. I look in their direction in confusion but Taehyung takes my hand and leads me away with the rest of the group.

"Never mind them, they're just being... Them." Taehyungs assures me.

I innocently smile at him and nod as we walk through the house.

"Oh, here's the kitchen I was talking about earlier." Taehyung says and the group turns into a large room. It has slick wooden flooring that's painted a deep black and white walls.

"Ah, it's really cool looking!" I exclaim. I must've sounded totally stupid because everyone laughed a bit at my comment. I blush and rub my thumb against my pointer finger quietly and glance down at the floor. "Sorry." I mumble.