Bad Timing with a Hint of Shrek

"FUCK ME!" Namjoon screams, throwing his controller across the room. I hear a crack as it hits the wall and watch as the controller completely splits into 2 pieces.

"It's the first fucking round of Smash and we've already split a controller I honestly am bewildered by your sheer Hulk-like ability." I walk over and kneel, picking up the pieces that lay on the ground. Namjoon sits in his chair gripping the arms, his face is red and he's taking deep breaths. I walk back to him and plop down on the couch next to his chair tossing the controller to the opposite side of me.

"Sorry, it's just you're the only person that I've met that can beat me at this game." I look at him, eyebrows raised, trying to convey the look of 'yeah ok sure' to him. He glances away at me and smirks. "Ok besides Taehyung." He pauses, I continue looking at him. "And Seokjin Hyung." Pause. "Ok, Jimin's the only one who can't beat me." One more pause. "Ok fine! I suck at this game but I've never lost this quickly." I let out a long laugh and he looks at me like he's about to break me next but grips the arms of the chair a little tighter instead.

"Well, now that we've cleared that up we should do something that isn't as dangerous." I stand, brush myself off as if I'd just done handywork and offer Namjoon some help up.

"Depends, are you implying we bang?" He slips his arm around my shoulder in a joking cheesy way and pretends to lean in for a kiss. I push him away and laugh.

"I was thinking movies, you do have some right?" He leads me to a bookshelf with a row filled with a few movies. I kneel down and begin sifting through them.

"Why don't we just go out?" He asks.

"What? Because you're like my best friend." I continue looking through the movies. "D... Do you guys only have Shrek movies?"

"Yes and that wasn't what I meant," He kneels down next to me and pulls out a random Shrek movie. "I meant to go out to the movies dipshit."

"Oh, because I'm cheap and like, are we just going to gloss over the fact you only own Shrek movies? On Blu Ray? Like why?" I follow him back to his T.V and sit next to the broken controller who died a painful death. To be fair, it is called Smash.

"I mean I'm cheap too but I could totally score some cash off of Jungkookie-"

"Stop avoiding the fact you only have Shrek movies."

"-And I could get a little more from Seokjin Hyung-"

"You're fucking kidding me right?"

"-And then we could go to the movies, granted I don't know what's playing." He finally finishes setting up the DVD and slides the controller over to sit next to me. I look at him, how the hell can he just totally ignore my entire dialogue. "Do you want some popcorn?"

I sigh, I've completely given up, and knowing these boys they're all probably Taehyung's. "Yeah sure, make enough for 3 people though I hungry."

"I'll make it 4 for me too, but it'll cost you 1 kiss on the lips." He's a cheeky bastard and does this all the time. He leans down with his lips puffed out and eyes closed, jaw pushes out as much as possible.

I decide to, instead of cursing him out, see what his reaction would be if I actually do it. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips against his in a rough kissing motion, closing my eyes as I feel his eyes flutter open. It lasts about 3 seconds, and I pull away. My lip gloss has slightly tinted his lips, and he picks his arm up to wipe it off, still completely astonished.

"That was hot," And he stands up and walks away to make popcorn. As his best friend I thought nothing of his small reaction as he probably knows it was a joke. The thing is, he still thinks I've never kissed before which he's totally wrong about, but to him, I just used my first kiss on him. Did I take his first kiss? No, he's in college and Seokjin has told me about previous girlfriends he's had. Can't lie though, out of the people I've kissed that might have been the hottest.