Happy Family

Seokjin Oppa: [Name]-ah, wanna come over?

It's 6:00 AM. Jesus fucking christ it's 6:00 AM. Do I want to come over.... At 6:00 AM.

Me: Yeah sure

Why do I do this to myself? No, why does Kim Seokjin do this to me?

Seokjin Oppa: I didn't wake you up, did I?

No yeah Oppa, I was naturally awake at 6:00 AM on a Sunday morning.

Me: No lol I was up from studying all night for a test Hoseok helped me with
Seokjin Oppa: Wanna help me make breakfast for everyone?
Me: I don't know how to cook
Seokjin Oppa: I'll teach you!

I continue my conversation with Seokjin, and we decide that he can come pick me up since I was a bit tired and didn't feel like taking the risk of driving myself over there while half asleep. He says he's on his way and I begin getting dressed.

I pull on a pair of black leggings and a pastel pink cropped t-shirt. The outfit looks good on me, and the only problem is that I look extremely tired. I swear I need to start putting my phone on silent when I go to sleep.

I only have time to put on concealer before I get a text from Seokjin.

Seokjin Oppa: I'm outside~ Can't wait to see your beautiful face [Name]-ah

Ok, so I understand the importance of texting back but like how would someone even...? Whatever, I grab my bag and phone without texting back and go to the elevator. I wait for the elevator and as I stand there an older couple in running attire walk up next to me.

The couple is adorable. The girl is a little shorter than the guy, and she raises her heels slightly to kiss him. They're laughing and smiling at each other and a pang of jealousy goes off. I really wish I had a boyfriend where we'd act like this, even this early in the morning when we're both probably tired. The only thing is I hope my boyfriend and I would never go for 6 AM runs. Never.

The elevator dings as the door slide open. I let the couple in first and walk in after them. They hit the lobby button so I don't worry about that and lean myself against the wall of the elevator, letting out a long yawn. It's so long, in fact, that by the time I close my mouth and rub my eyes the elevator doors slide open once again. I let the couple go first and walk out into the lobby.

I take a deep breath and walk out. Cold air flies past me from the fresh morning and I spot Seokjin sitting in a car. I walk up next to the window as he looks up from his phone. He smiles while rolling down the window. "It's unlocked, hop in!" He says cheerily.

How is he so energized, I swear these boys must be robots because both him and Hoseok seem to always be popping with energy. I pull on the door handle and the door swings open. Slipping into the seat I instantly feel the warmth of his car and it feels so nice.

"[Name]-ah, you look so cute." He remarks, pulling from the parking spot.

"Thank you, Oppa," I respond. His radio is low but the songs are still audible. I find that yes, there's awkward silence but the best way to know if you're close with someone is if you can endure said awkward silence, and the good news is that we do just that.

When we near the house he begins talking. "Thank you [Name]." He says, turning a corner.

"It's no problem, I'd love to learn how to cook anyway," I tell him. "All I know is chicken katsu, and it's not even like that good," I remember eating with Hoseok, good times.

"Well I can help you, it's easy when you get the hang of it." He stops at a red light and turns to look at me. "And no matter what, you won't be as bad as Namjoon." He smiles.