Ch.3 So Long Home

=Aphmau's P.O.V.=

When I arrived back at the house where the crime scene still sat rotting not wanting to deal with it at the moment.

I started to cry just by the thought of it. However I knew had to get over the fact that my parents are dead, I had to clean everything and continue the life that still sat beyond these walls.

I struggled to carry my parents to their room but I managed. I gently laid them on their bed, as I grab a bedsheet off the ground and placed it over their clueless bodies. I tried to hold back any tears that wanted to escape, I tried to ensure myself to I can handle the situation, or any situation alone now. But I couldn't hide the fact that I was still a young girl that doesn't know her way around anything without her parents...and now that my world came crashing before my eyes I could help but cry..

"Mom....D-dad...I-I'm so sorry I-I... couldn't...help!" I said stuttering through all the tears the fell

=MAGICAL TIME CHANGE=

I fell asleep with tears in my eyes not bothering to wipe them away only for more to fall again. I laid at my parents bedside, just like when I was younger.

I woke up noticing that it was about mid-day, I managed to get up, as I backed out of the room with tears beginning to fall from my eyes, with a twist and pull I closed and locked the door hoping I would never have to go back in there again.

I wobbled down the stairs trying to regain my balance, I walked out the door grabbing my things leaving the door open, not caring about anything nor anyone in this dark, cruel world.

I'm headed North like I promised to myself.

I begin to strut away when to sight of the 3 boats that were onced docked at the side of our home were now floating away to who know where.

It was that moment when I then realized that I'm now officially all alone...

"Well....I guess when a door closes a new on opens..."

Here we go..... a new "adventure"

=============================================================================

2 chapters in one whole day....ugh I'm soo tired! But, like I said another one is coming out tomorrow.... the pain I go through!?!? Bye my Sweets <3

*edited