Ch.4 A New Beginning

=Aphmau's P.O.V.=

2 whole days without barely any sleep, any actual edible food, clean water, and some damn hygiene. However let's not forget that I haven't seen one single village.

I usually set up camp around this time. But, I think I'm going the wrong way because I heard that the village Phoenix Drop was super close by, and there's no way that I'm going the right way if I'm not there by now, I need to find it quick before the sun sets or I'm in trouble!

All of a sudden I hear someone or something behind me, I swung my body around to see where the noise was coming from, however I turn to see a shadow like figure right behind me. I had no time to react before it hit something over my head.

..I was out cold

=Laurence's P.O.V.=

I was wandering around the village, even though I was suppose to be on my guarding shift awhile ago. However all of a sudden I see a  girl fall to the ground in the outbacks of the forest. I sprint over, running into the bushes, when I saw this man. There was no chance for me to catch up to him by now, but my main focus was the woman...

The girl had gorgeous jet black hair that fell on either side of her sides, I couldn't see her eyes due to her being out like a light... she looked around my age (21) and she had a huge cut down her forehead and a large amount of bruises sprawled along her body. All her cuts were probably being out in the forest but why was she wandering around the village?

I gently picked her up knowing her cuts and bruises would need to be treated soon before they would start to get infected, I  carried her limp body in my arms to bring her my house for Cadenza to hopefully clean off her wounds.

"CADENZA!" I yelled while walking through the doorway.

She came running but her facial expression didn't show a hint of caring "Ugh... what in Irene, do you want-" 

She stopped in her tracks as she grabbed the unconscious girl right from my arms, laying her on our living room sofa only to soon dash up the stairs for the first-aid box, before quickly getting to work.

"Where do even find these girls, it seems to me that every night a new one comes home?" She jokes not breaking the focus she had on the wound she was treating.

"Cadenza!....I found the girl outside of the village. It looked like she was lost, I'm not that much of a perv!" I argue defensively.

"Uhhh hmm...sure..." She said nodding, not believing a single word that left my mouth.

As you can tell I have quite a bad reputation with the ladies in this village, some may call me a cassanova.

"I'm not!!" I said annoyed

"Okay, okay, whatever the case.... Laurence can you maybe go into a different room?" she pleaded, 'shoo'ing me away with her hand.

"What, why?!?!" I say looking quite offended.

"Laurence.... If you woke up in a place your not familiar with you'd be pretty scared. She's going to wake up in any second, it would make it just a bit easier... please" she informed me.

I walked out of the living room with a groan of annoyance as I made my way to the kitchen.  I made myself a quick mid-day snack, to keep my stomach satisfied for a few more hours before I quietly peeked out into the living room. I could she her eyes flutter open...just a couple more seconds... I wonder what her name is, or where she came from?

=============================================================================

The chapter today was a bit late but.... I think I did a pretty good job?!? I'm hoping to post a new one on Thursday, but follow and favourite if you want to see more!! Bye my Sweets <3 

*edited (might come back to fix a bit)