Ch.15 Some Explaining...

A/N: There you go @ImaGreyishPanda last chapter for today! <3

=Aphmau's P.O.V.=

After being asked if me and Laurance were a... Thing?! Mother of Irene it sounds so weird "were a... Thing" whatever! But I told him that I needed to talk to him tonight, and to also meet me at The Big Oak Tree. I went upstairs with Cadenza to try on some of the outfits that we bought, to try to clear my head...

=MAGICAL TIME CHANGE=

=Laurance's P.O.V.=

I said my goodbyes to Dante and headed to The Tree and waited for Aph, yet again... About a few minutes later, Aphmau showed up...running?

"H-Hey! S-Sorry about th...that!" She said trying to regain her breath, as she bent down placing her hands on her knees, to achieve balance.

"Haha! Here!" I lent her my hand

She grabbed it, as I dipped her looking into her sparkling hazle eyes that you could easily get lost in... I was planning to kiss her but instead I swang her back to her feet which made her blush! Haha

"Heh...I thought you were for sure that you were going to kiss me?!?" She said trying to hide her from blushing

"Ohh...haha! Is that a challenge..?!?!" I said smirking

"Well..No-" it was obviously a challenge, so accepted! I dipped her yet again, but this time planting my lips against hers. I bring her back to her feet. It looked like she was totally out of it, which made me laugh!

"Hey, Aph!" I said waving my hands in front of her face with a laugh.

"Huh!...Oh heh..hey" She said blushing, regaining consciousness. 

"You said you wanted to talk..." I said sounding concerned.

"Oh yeah...ummm." She said looking away from me, well... at least I know it's bad news now...

"...how bad is it...?" I say lifting her chin as I made eye contact

"Well...I didn't mean to end up in village Meteli,  I wanted to go to Village Phoenix Drop... sooo I'm planning...on...l-leaving."  Her words fell quickly out of her mouth. She looked up at me and quickly looked away, she was about to break out in tears.

"..It's okay, Aph..." I said as I trying to calm her down, before she could even begin to cry.

I grabbed her shoulders, pulling her into a hug as she sobbed on my shoulder

"...I know... it's going to be hard" I lifted her chin "it's my fault... my devilish charms are going to be hard to leave behind..."

Her eyes widened "Laurance! Really?..." She hit my stomach as she laughed, forgetting that she was even crying...

I would go through all the pain in the world for her...<3

===============

Well, that was sweet, Awww! Laurmau... Also that's the last post today, but I hope you like the extra chapter!! Comment, follow, and vote for more! Bye my Sweets <3