Ch.7 The Kiss

=Aphmau's P.O.V.=

N-NOO.... Laurence, come on! Anyone one but him....

I open my eye to see Laurence and I nose, to nose  "I-I... U-Ummm...Uhhh?" I was lost for words as I shifted my glance to ignore the dark red colour that was spreading to my cheeks and nose.

Laurence starts to giggle as a devilish smirk appears on his face "...well..."

"I-I'm soo sorry!" I apologized and begin to squirm away.

He pulls me back slightly "Where are you going, I just saved your life?" he says with the smirk on his face still remaining.

"yeah... I think I know you just saved my life.... do you want a reward of some sort?" I ask him rhetorically

"I wouldn't mind..." he pulls me even closer

"uhhh..." I turn my head to the side to avoid any sort of eye contact knowing my blushing face isn't getting any better.

I couldn't even think at this point it just.... it just happened out of no where, he pulled me by my collar and kept his one hand on the side of my waist, to make are lips lightly touch. As we kissed it was like the world stopped, nothing really mattered. Every bone and limb in my body gave up... I can't even explain it.

=MAGICAL TIME CHANGE=

After that happened we finally released from the kiss and looked at each other still on the hard ground, I look at Laurence and he's blushing so hard, but still managing to show a little smirk. But I imagine that my face is 5 times as bad! I manage to get back on my feet, I offer my hand to Laurence.

=Laurence's P.O.V.=

I can't believe that just happened, I look up to see a blushing face obviously owned by Aphmau.... she soo cute when she blushes. She gets out from under me, then tries to regain her balance, after offering her hand. I grab it and pull myself up.

" I don't think I properly introduced myself, my name is Aphmau" she says trying to forget our bold situation.

"Laurence, my name is Laurence." I smiled changing the atmosphere. However we both obviously knew each others names, but still tried to make conversation.

"hey why are you smiling?" she asked while giggling. 

She's cute when she giggles " your blushing" I say pointing

She looks down, and covers her face. I grab her chin and lift it to reveal her sparkling hazel coloured eyes.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, you look cute when your blushing!" I smile at her, and she smiles back...

=============================================================================

I know I promised it to be longer, but at least I added some Laurmau?!?! YAY! But I'll post on Saturday, so follow and vote if you want to see more!! Bye my Sweet <3

*edited-ish