Ch.36 Easy Day, I Think..

)=( Aphmau's P.O.V. )=(  °(Taking place from last chapter, if u remember)°

It was sure quiet...we were just sitting there in bed, not having to listen to any command we were told. Yet there was really nothing to do...

I look over to Laurance, who seems to be daydreaming...

"What?" He turns over and looks at me. He runs his hands through his brown locks.

"Oh nothing... just wondering what you were thinking about..?" I sigh from boredom.

"You." He says smirking, giving off a small chuckle.

"What?" I question.

"I'm just thinking about you, you wanted to know what is was thinking about. And I'm thinking about you" A small smile tugs on the corner of his mouth.

I blush, but I was trying to covering it up. Puh-lease! He's not going to make me all lovey-dovey...

"What why are you acting like that..?!" I furrowed my eyebrows, with disbelief.

"I'm not acting like anything ... I'm just thinking about you" He says grinning, Now that's how you can tell he's hiding something...

"Hmm? Fine..." I look at him in the eyes.

"Well, I'm not going to sit here all day without food, I'm going to make some breakfast, want some?" I say.

"Yeah sure, I'll be down there soon I gotta get ready first" He grabbed his shirt off the floor, flipping it right side out.

"Okay" I roll my eyes.

I begin to bring myself up off the bed. I place my hands behind me to help me get up and off the bed without falling backwards.

But that didn't help....as soon as my feet touched the cold surface, sending a shiver down my spine. I began to lose balance making my legs uneasy, which resulted me on the freezing wooded floor.

"Haha! Here I'm coming over" Laurance laughed.

He came around the other side of the bed still shirt-less "Looks like it was too hard for you to put on his shirt, hmm?"  I roll my eyes as a quiet laugh escapes my lips.

"Just..here" he offered his hand to me, totally ignoring what I just said.

"Please, like a need your help" I fire at him, pushing his hand out of the way to get up. I sit back on the bed letting my feet dangle off.

"Seems like you hit the ground a bit too hard..." Laurance say quietly hoping I couldn't hear him, but I could hear him for sure.

"EXCUSE ME..! But I did not hit the ground too hard!" I sass.

"Okay-okay! sure, but you should stay in bed your still technically sick. I'll take care of breakfast" he says throwing his shirt over his head.

"Fine you can take care of breakfast. But I'm not waiting up here in bed, it feels like I've been living up here, so I'm waiting downstairs" I get up and skip out of the  the room, without hearing Laurance's response.

<>~<>Magical skipper-doooooo<>~<>

I make my way down to the living room, all the blinds are still closed from last night, a fog of memory flies through my mind of me and Laurance's conversation that night sends a tingle through my body.

I'm not even sure what to call each other. We're friends yes, but we have kissed and everything. Just I'm not ready to say that we're girlfriend and boyfriend, plus Laurance hasn't asked me..?