Ch.28 New Plan!

A/N: ...Okay-okay!! I know I kind of just disappeared all of sudden... Go ahead, yell at me!!! But there will be a bit of info on what happened at the end of this chapter, But to the Book!

=Laurance's P.O.V.=

"Well, I guess I'm going to Phoenix Drop-"

"L-Laurance! LAURANCE!!!" Dante comes running up panting like a dehydrated dog.

"Woah...what's up with you..?"

"P-Please Laurance, as y-your friend..don't go to Phoenix Drop!" He informs me

"What?! Your the one that said I should try to get away from this Sasha crap" 

"Well yeah...but that's not really what I meant, take it from me Aphmau is mad at you, so give her some space to let her heal, Nicole was like this once." He explained (When Cadenza went running out into town, she ran to Nicole's house, I forgot to add that)

"Nicole, and you! A thing?!?!" My facial expression went to sudden shock

"Well we used to..." He looks away to hide the pain on his face

"Yo dude...I'm sorry" I pat him on the back

"...it was for the best, we kind of had a love-hate relationship, but the main point! Don't go to Phoenix Drop, she needs space Laurance... It's for the best.."

He was right, if I went back it would be putting salt on a healing wound...

=Aphmau's P.O.V.=

I'm going around the village for the 6th time today, with Katelyn. Today is a normal, simple day nothing really is happening. So, Katie and I are talking about random non-sense that pop into our heads, not knowing that were doing laps around the village.

"A boy?!?" I shriek, does she like anyone

"No-no nothing like that! I'm just saying that a boy is coming to Phoenix Drop, and he's a MAJOR flirt! So watch out for him!" She looks me dead in the eye

"What!..how so?!" I ask, I fold my arms

"Oh you can find out for yourself..." She sends off a devilish grin

"Fine, but what's his name?" 

(Can ya guess?!?) "Heh...his name is, Travis." She doesn't seem to be happy when she says his name, he can't be that bad

"Well okay, we better head back it's getting late, and we've been lapping this village, for what seems like days!" And that's when we headed back, first stopping at the Guard Station to drop Katelyn for her next shift and just to check up on everyone, just in case.

"Hey Garroth!" He seems to be sharpening the blades of each sword we owned.

He looks up from the blade "Oh! Lord Aphmau, good evening"

"Heh, you as well Garroth! How long have you been at this?" I question

"Sharpening, oh! About 2-3 hours.." He says, not even breaking a sweat

"G-Garroth! My Irene, you don't have to do that!" I say shocked

"If it's going to help the village, it's not a big deal...but I'll stop, I'm starting to get hungry" he heads to the back room for snack.

"Well I'm going on my shift, see you tomorrow morning 'Lord Aphmau'" she teases, Katelyn never really liked calling me hr Lord, but we are close friends so I don't mind as much.

"Cya Katelyn, Bye Garroth!" I yell to the back room, where you can hear Garroth rustling around for any food that would stop his hunger.

I leave with Katelyn beside me, I give a small friendly smile as she sticks out her tongue, I giggle a bit and we both leave opposite ways, I start walking back to my lovely house, as Katelyn walks towards the big wooden and stone gate.

~*~

The break of dawn shot through my windows, which made me awakening to a beaming light that narrowed through my closed eyelids. I open them to a bright red blur of an eyesight, as soon as it dulls down I'm able to see my room once again.

"Another day...ugh!" My stomach begins to whine with hunger

I clutch my stomach "uhh, I know-I know, your hungry..." 

Yes I'm talking to my stomach... Jeez!

I scurry down stairs and prepare my breakfast, and a bit extra just in case I wake up late for tomorrow morning. Who knows, I may be super hungry tomorrow?!

"Hmm...?!? What do I want...WAFFLES!" 

Well, Let the cooking begin!

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Words: 808

...I feel so bad guys...I know it is a very short and crappy chapter, plus I've been gone for so long! I want to post at least one chapter just to say that I'm not dead, I'm still alive! I don't really know what happened, I just got really stressed with projects, and ect. so I took a week break then I just took a whole month off...BUT IM BACK!  Comment, follow, and vote for more! Bye my Sweets<3