Ch.34 Maybe...

=Aphmau's P.O.V.=

Something about Laurance makes my world feel like a fairytale, he so perfect, it makes me feel like he's too perfect or something. I don't know, I sound like I'm losing my mind, but it's really true! As soon as he steps closer my heart takes over, leaving my head clueless and afraid. 

I feels like yesterday I lost my parents, running away from society, leaving every thing and everyone I loved behind, then of course bumping into The Cassanova, that pretty much ruined my emotions, what I'm trying to say is, everything's going way too fast, meeting Laurance, falling for him as soon as I saw him...Maybe I should slow down, I have a lot of time...

So, do I go to the date thing..? Do I even call it a date? Uggghh, why does my head hate me!!!

Knock

Knock

Well, I think we all know who that is! ...Cadenza! I open the door, remembering that I'm still in my, or Laurance's dress...no he bought it for me, so it is technically mine! But yeah, Cadenza! 

It probably looks like I'm all ready to go on the date thing but I don't know if I should, my heart says yes, but my mind says no...My Irene, that sounds cheesy!

"Hey Aph! Or Lord Aphmau? Never mind, are you ready for the surprise?!?!" She says in the most cheerful voice I've heard all day.

"Uhhh, about that? I don't know if I should..." I say looking away at my feet embarrassed, and scared of the next thing Cadenza will say.

"Aphmau? You feeling alright?!" The cheerful tone in her voice quickly drained away, turning to a confused, worried tone.

"Umm, yeah-yeah! I'm fine just..." I look up at her with a 'sorry' expression.

"You wanna talk?" She looks back at me as I nod.

She closes the door, we then both walk over to the living room sofa, as I plop my what feels like 'dead body' on the sofa as Cadenza sit gently beside me. She grabs my hands which makes my head turns towards her she then lays my hands in her lap, gripping them.

"So, why don't you wanna go?" She asks softly.

"I-I'm not sure, I like Laurance and all, but... I don't know..." I begin to rant.

"Did he tell you about the surprise? But I know what mean... you don't know if it's the right thing, your mind says one thing but your heart say another...I'm just guessing tho" She explains perfectly as if she was me.

"Yeah, pretty much..." I was shocked that she explained it perfectly but she's a good friend so...that kind of explains why.

"Heh, well I'll go tell Laurance that your not going to show up, if you want me to? But warning in advance, he will most definitely stop by your house, bang on the door and ask if your okay, and what's wrong...but I'm just saying as a warning!"

"Yea, I'm fine with that...thanks Cadenza"

She then gets up from beside me, and leaves to go tell Laurance the news...can't wait! So I'm going to take a nap!! But first I got to change out of this dress.

~*~

I had not even five minutes of peace and quiet to myself until...

Bang

Bang

I guess Cadenza told Laurance...

"The door's unlocked!!" I yell, I was way too comfortable to get up, and just not looking forward to see Laurance.