talking again

Well fuck, its 1:00 in the morning on the second of march and I'm feeling lost.
I'm reading this book and its making me think of us.
We were talking again this time last year after you "had feeling for someone else" basically this book has made me realise that what we had wasn't good, it was unbalanced on both sides of the game.
So I don't know why I'm fucking crying and I think I'm such a mess because I'm pretty damn sure you couldn't give one shit.
But I give a shit, I gave a shit.
You never understood that did you, because I hate this, and you did this to me, you.
And that makes the same question roll over and over.

Why?.

You used me.

the saddest part of the whole poem is that I don't know why. Because why would someone what to said I was "cuddly" and "perfect" throw me to the dust.
I guess that was your reason, i was the only one around who cared.

And that makes me ask the other question.

Did you ever fucking care.

I wish you told me.

I wish you didn't lie.

So I keep blaming myself for shit you did.

I keep thinking what if I went to see you that last time when you wouldn't come see me, I wanted you to try harder for me, because I was naive as of why you couldn't,what if I tried harder to go to your school.

And then that makes me think even more strongly that our 'thing' wasn't a thing at all more a thing to pass time.

So my final thought is.

Fuck you.

Because you have made it hard for me to like other guys now, I'm scared.

I'm so scared that it will happen again and I'll actually break if it fucks up.

Because god fucking knows that no one wants me happy.

So yeah, thanks a lot.