dark places.

I'm depressed.
Yes its true. I wake up and have no clue. I've been tortured this whole time by the bags under my eyes because even though I slept my insomnia begs to be seen.
I'm depressed.
Yes it means I literally want to die but only I'm afraid of the day I do and I'm weak not strong.
Oh whisper it again.
Weak not strong.
I pretend every fucking day that well I'm okay. Because if I tell others it enough I'll believe it too right? No Wrong.
I'm depressed
Get it. Its like I'm at a club, I'm mixing my drinks until I've had enough. Oh look I'm on the floor. My eyes are turned to the wall.
See that's the part that many can't comprehend. I can't control it.
Its not in my head...
I'm depressed.
No that doesn't mean I'm looking for your attention actually it means I don't want it.
It means I can't stand my own reflection because it reminds me of what I truly am.
Depressed.
Hi, I'm depressed.
And yes I need some help.
But to everyone I meet I'm a lost cause because I listen to my own thought instead of yours.
Depression isn't a joke. Its a disease of the brain and effects your whole life from the moment you open your eyes and wish that you were dead to the moment to close them when you wish you'll never wake up again.
I'm depressed.
And yes it makes my brain a dark place for myself to travel but I travel across it anyway.
Because I'm depressed.