SYNOPSIS!!!

Guyss!!! A new story,if u all liked the concept then please let me know through your feedbacks. If I will get enough feedbacks to approve this story then I will continue it after my exams.

Love you
Shaperai..

Manik Malhotra is a 26 year old guy, any girl would die for...

Know why???

Because, he has everything any girl would die to have. He is the epitome of perfectness. He is god of looks and King of Business world. The world who worships his every word and command. Not just girls swoon on his feet even the men obliges and respect his every decision. He is a genius to manipulate human mind.

World never sees him the way he is instead the world sees him the way he wants them to see him.

He is the billionaire of India. Infamous Manik Malhotra .People admire him, respect him, adore him except this one girl, his own girlfriend.

Nandini Murthy, a 20 year old goddess of beauty and grace, Little princess of her parents little angel of her sister. Daughter of the famous business tycoon Devarsh Murthy and the girlfriend of infamous Manik Malhotra. Studied in India's best Management college. Every girl envy her because she has everything, anyone would die for. She is one of the luckiest and happiest girl in the world. She has a loving rich father and a loyal Greek god rich boyfriend as her 'LOVER'.

What indeed the world think of her...

Nandini has everything but still she feels incomplete, She has a boyfriend who doesn't love her nor believe in love. She knows his every affairs, Every flaws and how loyal he is to her. Maybe he is the guy any girl would dream for but looks isn't everything for her she is not the guy how, she dreamt. He can be her prince charming but not her dream boy.

But still she is with him after having a major age difference his flaws and many indifferences, she bears his every affairs.

Why??

Because she thought one day, one day he will realize her love for him. One day, he will be hers ONLY HERS!! She is not the girl who love attention. She is rich but not the famous girl in her college, She only known for her one personality in college. 'NERD'.

She always let him has HIS WAYS.