CONFESSIONS!!!!!!

NANDINI POV

''room service!!can I have a pen and page.'' I called room service getting back to hotel in Napels without waiting for Manik to follow me. I reached here just now after riding metro for three hours, I don't know what got into me that I rode a metro in unknown place for a long distance but I think I really didn't want to see his face right then or anymore after the way he treated me.

''yeah mam, sure.'' the staff replied from other side and I hanged up after thanking her.

My tears are stubbornly flowing from my eyes ,not ready to stop even after wiping it so many times harshly that now my vision started to blur and rashes spreading over cheeks. Well I don't care anymore. I just want to get away from this place and from that as##hole as soon as possible. So I grabbed my suitcase from the wardrobe of our room and started to stuff my bag mannerlessly. I directed my stare towards clock to find its 5:52 pm in evening. I think I can grab any flight to India, I just hope. I know it will counted as one of my another childish act in Maniks list but now I careless. I don't care anymore what he thinks about me, I just know that this place and him both are suffocating me so I am going. I cant sit here feeling empty and lonely listening his mocks and comment for next three does. I just know , if I wont leave this place I will die with the growing heartache in my chest.

'' hello!! Naples international airport ??'' I called at the nearest international airport from the directory which was placed on the shelf of the corner wooden table.

''yes!!how can we help you ma'am??'' a women replied in English with Italian accent rolling over her tongue.

''is there any flight to India for tonight ?'' I asked hastily wiping my tears harshly.

''well let me check, hold on??''

''okey..'' I answered bitting my nails in anticipation, there was no sound on other side except shuffling of papers and punching buttons.

''well..sorry to disappoint you ma'am but there is no flight for india, tonight''she replied sadly after sometime.

''please check it again. its an emergency. I will pay double but just tell me anything or anyway to go back to India.'' I sounded desperate and heard her sighing.

''actually ma'am there was last flight for india, which already took off twenty minutes ago but now there is none until tomorrow ten thirty.''she answered making me hopeless.

''isnt there any way, not a single way.??'' I pleaded and again she sighed. There was long silence before she spoke again.

''well seeing you this desperate , I think I can help you but it will be costly, more time taking and little struggling. So if you ok with it then I think I can help you.??'' she asked suggestively and I thought for a moment and agreed to it because I just want to get away and to go to those who cares for me in real. I need them right now.

''okey..tell me.'

''so here it is.. there is this one flight at 6:40 for Rome via columbia so it wont take you India but from Rome you can take another flight to India at 7:55. This flight from Naples to rome land at 7:24. So I think you can catch the flight easily to india. If you are ok with it just tell me and I can arrange both flights ticket for you.'' she sound satisfied by the information she given me and I quickly agreed and ofcourse it cost me fortune when I paid the price for tickets.

I hanged up the phone and grab the paper pad and pen room service left here a while back. I sighed before writing a letter to Manik this is the most I can do for him right now because I don't want him to freak out then search around whole Italy.

Dear Manik,... I wrote then scrambled angrily the paper not satisfied the way I addressing him.

Manik.. again I scrambled the paper angrily groaning because I want to write something which will hurt him and to realize my anger towards him