NIGHT'S HIGHT!!

[Nandini POV]

Manik halted his golden Lamborghini Avantador in front of 'VAGABOND NIGHT' this club is own by one of Manik's friend, who runs the most famous chains of club , motels and bars in the country.  After our car mukbhi,cavya and dhrulya car started to halt. We all climb out from our cars.

There was a long line of youngsters on the entrance. But we care less about that because Maniks face was enough to get entry and we smiling got inside our partners clinging to our waist protectively.

Smell of alcohol and sweat mixed in the air hitted our nostrils but we siding the crowd headed towards VIP area. May be I cared less about other things but I can't ingnore the looks girls are giving to Manik and winking at him, even some intentionally walked past abresively. I can't help but glared them. I sighed when I found Manik isn't looking or noticing them.

Eventually, we reached the VIP area and made ourselves comfortable at the lounge. After a moment waiter came and served our snacks with our vines as Manik ordered.

"By the way Nandini, be careful!!" Alya teased warning me and I looked at her questioningly.

"Why??" I asked creasing my brows.

"Come on!!didn't u notice, your Boyfriend was the centre attraction among girls there. Beaware, that hot chicks will steal him from you!!" She again teased me but I felt sick and insecure about him my forhead turned into stressed frown which I think Manik noticed.

"Come on Alya!!!stop manipulating and feeding worries to my innocent candy" he chided her squaring my shoulders giving it a assuring squueze and I looked at him"and believe me no one steal me from you" he said looking into my eyes sincerely"abd please release this frowns from your tiny head"he cooed me and I smiled.

We chit chatted there for sometime and our boyfriends got indulge in business talk abd then we started to get boor. Alya whispered something in our ears for which every girl quickly nodded excitedly but I shook my head like a pendulum.

"What??but why??" Mukti gritted her teeth irritatingly whispering.

"Manik won't let me go!!!"I stated innocently stealing a quick glance of him.

"Gohd!!!we aren't taking u  to space just going downstairs on bar and after that just dance there. It won't be a big deal for him"alya chided.

"Still no!!!"I replied elucidate stubbornly.

"Ok!!!look they are busy in some business we won't take too much time just bar and after coming from there, we will excuse it as washroom. What say??" Navya suggested excitedly.

"But I never lied to him!!"

"Why u are so naive, can't u just lie a single time. Its not some big issue that it will lead u to break your realationship"mukti asked infernally.

"Because I am a girl with principle, I believe a realationship should be transparent like a glass. A realtionship should be vivid of any lie."I interpreted.

"God!!!it just a small lie, why u are dragging this!!" Alya exaggerated.

"Because I believe multiple of  small pebble throwing in water can pull a big sirghum than a big rock.so that's why I will ask him first then we will leave ok??" I asked them and they nodded their head disbelievingly.

"You and your bloody principles!!"navya murmured under her breath but Ignored and faced Manik.

"Manik!!"

"Yeah!!"he,quickly turned at me.

"Actually!!actually we were think..thinking"I stuttered in fear and he nodded to encouraging me "Actually!!you guys are busy so we thought to go down, can we go please??"I asked him innocently and he seems to think for a moment looking at me.