ENGAGEMENT!!

grand palace..

NANDINI POV

Today is my engagement. I am happy that finally we both are turning our relationship official but something deep inside I am feeling something wrong and twisted but I am ignoring it time and again.

Its been a week after that incident but the good thing is Manik has stopped ignoring me and looking happy and more desperate about engagement which of course shocked me because he was the one sulking about it. But there is no change in his arrogance and domination. He is still demanding and I am really mad about this actually about his last demand from me on that day in the car while dropping me home.

....flashback...

"Was he the same guy from Soha's party?" He asked in a straight voice taking me off guard after sitting on the driver seat.

"What?" I exclaimed surprisingly confused.

"They guy.. Who came after you to save you?" he said with gritted teeth.

"his name is Haim and he is my friend ." i answered arrogantly.

"your friend ??" he asked surprised and I curtly nodded. " End it!" He said it too furiously that it felt like I miss heard it.

"What?" I gave confused look.

"I said end it whatever you have with him." He snapped in loud and clear voice and I winced. "What I told you..haan?? I don't want any male around you. Still you have ONE NOW!!" he said dangerously. I felt scared but I know I won't let him control me anymore. And how dare he saying like this about Haim. He was the one who should be beside me but no he was too busy in his own world and Haim was the one beside me whole night.