HER TANTRUMS!!!

Murthy mansion in media box)
Nandini's bedroom

EDITED!

[Nandini POV]

"Unhunh!!!huhn!!..huh!!!"

The sound of my hiccups and sobs echoing  because of my vigorous crying since an hour in my lavish room of our mansion,sitting on my queen size bed leg crossed on eachother,watching a chick flick movie hugging my huge cuddle brown bear, filling popcorns in my mouth ,taking spoon full of ice cream from ice cream tub and wiping my sniffing nose taking a tissue from the box on every now periodically. Since morning I am just sitting here in my room, missed college and not attending any ones call and my phone is on airplane mode.

"Knock!!..knock!!.."

"Nandini..open the door!!"

I heard a loud knock following Ashka Murthy ; my mom's voice startling me completely. She doesnt know the reason of my hideout in my own room  because I haven't shared yet to her or anyone for that matter and dont even want to.
When she asked about me bunking college I just excused saying feeling like it so that she won't  poke me further. I behave all calm and stable around her which is hard for me thats why I managed to lock my self in room so that they wont suspect specially my dad. He will definitely have a heart attack, he can bear everything but my tears. Naah!!!Another loud knock on the door dragged me out from my thoughts .

I hurriedly got up wiping my tears and opened the door to see my mom standing there fuming and I stand there with my head bowed down guitly while itiching my head pretending to look innocent.

"Who takes this long to open the damn door?"my mom snapped furiously.

" I am Sor.."

"Nandini..what happen.."my mom gasped shocked interrupting me instantly and she looked worried on something and I frown in confusion.

"Mom what?"I asked creasing my brows in utter confusion.

"Your eyes!!!..are red, puffy and swollen, you cried?"my mom exclaimed worriedly after putting two and two together and cupped my face with one hand tenderly.

"Ac..actually mom..."I fumbled for correct words "yeah!! Actually I was watching a movie and a scene just made me emotional thats why..yes..!!"finally my lil intelligent brain gathered some lie.

"Then why u watch such movies that makes you cry?"mom asked lovingly.

This is not what I want, sometimes my family pisses me off, its not that I dont love them its just they are over protective towards me,thats why I never shared my problem with them. I know because they freak out more rather than try to understand me or help me in the situation and that's what I hate about my family. Anyways,pushing all the disturbing thoughts aside I attempted to focus on the matter of my moms sudden presence  before she will try to interrogate more.

"Mom, leave all this tell why are you here by the way?"I questioned straight away.

My mom hitted her forhead in annoyance "Oh God! how can I forget ?" She exclaimed before continuing again"Actually Manik is on call he wants to talk to you, why your phone is  off?"mom again got back to her scolding lecturing mode "take this and talk to him." she ordered pushing  her phone in my palms and I am sure he almost had heard our entire conversation so what's the point of hiding or making some terrible excuse anymore better he knows I dont want to talk to him.