INVITATION!!!

[Nandini POV]

Me and Manik are lying in each others arms on my bed peacefully not speaking anything just  seeking comfort and warmth from each other. Manik eyes are closed and I am doodling patterns on his toned chest and admiring my love features.

He is looking devasted;  tired , sleepless and weak. Some frowns are on his stretched glowing forhead which I erased with my fingers. Its now clearly transparent from his state that actually he was worried sick for me and I felt guilty for troubling him. But still after being in this state his charm and handsomeness hasn't decreased a bit. He is still looking the most beautiful specimen created by god. I don't think I will ever  get tired looking at his charming face.

How can a man look flawlessly beautiful everytime!!!

After a long silence between us another thought rang a bell;about his work in office and I rapidly got alarmed to ask him.

"Manik !!"I call him softly.

"Hmmm" he just hummed sleeply eith his eyes close.

"Why you are here, you should be in your office, you have and important meeting..no???" I asked him in daze and he slowly opened his eyes with a lazy smile.

I think he really in need of sleep!!!

"Hmmm..yeah but I cancelled all my today's schedule and I postponed the meeting.."he replied so casually and my eyes get widened on his response.

"What!!!but why,that really must be important then why??" I asked not believing him because he never delay or postpone his meetings if its not related to something important or urgent.

"Ohh god!!!relax dear. I was just worried thinking about you in the morning after meeting alya where she told me she has no idea about you. She last so you in night. So I got more scared and cancelled my today's schedule and got busy in searching you that's why." He stated looking deep in thoughts as if thinking about the things he went through.

"I am sorry because of me you hav.."before I could complete my wobbling he hushed me with his fingers.

"Oh come on!!don't be sorry and just promise me you will never go missing ever again." And I nodded "well I need sleep so please let me get a little sleep with you..ok" he asked pulling me close to his chest after kissing my hairs and I smiled.

Me and Manik spent a whole afternoon sleeping together at my farmhouse and after waking up we went for delicious but late lunch in a near by cozy rich restaurant. We have our meal with so much chit chatting about everything. He was all the time playful this afternoon not that grumpy or rude one. I was so carefree around him after a long time. Then after coming back from there we spent little more time at farmhouse doing nothing but fun. We went for a walk on beach where we spent our romantic moments. I really enjoyed today's afternoon and ofcourse Manik.

I just want us to be like this..forever!!!!

He finally dropped me home in the evening. When I reached home there was no one except maids and servants. I threw my bag and thumped on my sofa. When one of my maid approached me with something in her hands.

"What is this??" I asked frowning.

"Ma'am it is an invitation card from some Soha Khurrana. She came home when u wasn't here" She told me handling me the card.

I took the card and watched it carefully, it was looking like a birth day card. I opened the card and there was printed invitation in beautiful text writing. It has the information about Soha's b'day party which is on tomorrow on her private beach house in afternoon with the beach party theme only for youngsters and another important notice was there which states everyone have to bring a date with them.