LITTLE ANGEL!!!

[Manik POV]

My life was just going like this everyday fighting with my father and then ended up having my partner on bed and in night playing my music for solace. But finally my father won and I left my music, my life. I choosen business as my subject after my exam, till the time my partner to left the school after her intermidiate and I never got anyone to have sex with me atleast for a week because I was still shy for initiative but my pain wasn't doing any justice losting my music from so long ached me always. But then other girls started to approach me by herself and I was more than ready. I started clubbing and having night stand. And then my shyness became my one of ego problem slowly and  till now I never approached girl to hit my bed but girls approached me. I never wanted to be the part of this life but unfortunately I became. I cant put just sex my addiction, my whole life I am living is addiction but it is like a part of my regular life.

no one can change someones regular life.

After adopting all these habbits, I started to argue less because there wasnt left anything to argue I already left my music ofcourse. But I started to interact with my parents less and partying wild. My parents thought my change for good but they never knew they lost their innocent Manik in their every day fight, who doesn't care for anyone feelings. My parents behaviour to change towards me because I was doing everything according to their wish, ofcourse I was becoming his proud son, to whom they flaunted in every business parties and the things are still same.

After one year, I met a ten yrs old lil girl of my shool, my Nandini. She was so cute, She was dads friend daughter. I remember that day, when my parents and her parents have to go abroad for a family business meeting my sister was already studying in london. And Nandini's parents left her in our house because she was so young to handle herself and I was grown up boy. First she was so irritating, always blabbering about her disney princess, fairytale. She literally irritated me to no end. She always run around my asking for my attention but I never paid any attention to her. She never had her meal without me and that too irritated me her waiting for me every day on dinning table but I never cared about her I always had my meal late and sometimes skipped not thinking that little angel to must have left hers. I always behaved rudely with her but that little angel never mind my anger more than few mins. One day I met with a small accident after returning from club. Some man drop me home after taking me to doctor. I reached home 3 at night because I knew no one waited for me till date at home. That thought again depressed me but finally I reached to get a shock of my life, Nandini was crying vigorously. First I thought it must be her some stubbornness matter so I quickly ignoring her started to take step upstairs but she called me from back and I turned to find a big grin on her face and for the first time I liked her because it was the fir time someone smiled at me on returning home not fighting. She quickly ran to me and blabber how she waited for me and was missing me. I was shocked because I never behaved properly with her but yet she waited and missed me here.

She was a purest soul!!!!

My maid informed me that Nandini skipped her meal since noon because I wasnt at home. And she was crying waiting for me. I felt overwhelmed and emotional.I didn't understand how she became that affectionate to me. On that day I have my meal happily first time in my life, smiling at her childish non stop talk. But suddenly she noticed my bruised hand and covered wound, she gasp than she panicked touching my face gently, as if she will hurt me and I smiled. She asked me was it hurting and I saw tears in her lil shiny eyes and I quickly nodded with a smile and she relaxed checking my injuries last time. I felt that feeling for the first time that someone really cares for me, someone accepted me for what I am with my faults without any complain. I never noticed she given me that attention which I always deprived for. And then I accepted her friend ship without caring that anyone will tease me to have a child friend because I too accepted her for what she is. We became bestest friend by the time, she became my habit, I became habitual of her love care and attention.