Break down

Nandini POV

My blood boiled when soha dragged away Manik with him for a dance which was really not a good sigh though but this time I patiently wait for a move from Manik if he actually can save himself for me or not.

I was sipping the drops of blood every second seeing them dancing so cozily. Soha grinding her body on him definitely trying to seduce him and Manik was looking pissed but didn't make any attempt to push her away.

Ofcourse!!he is enjoying inside!!

"Hey Nandini!!!"I was so busy watching soha and manik with venomous stare with a burning heart with jealously when some guy voice distracted me from them. I turned around to give my full attention to guy with a plastered smile. He is a guy from our college in my batch exactly.

A classmate will be correct!!

God!!!I.am so not me right now!!!

"Yess??" I asked him not so pleasantly.

"Nothing!! Just found you alone so came to give you a company" he was polite and sweet making me feel guilty for my rude behaviour.

Well!! Let me tell you he is a guy with whom Soha always roam around because he is the most popular hot  cute guy from our college. He is the son of popular shaikh in Dubai whose wife was indian and now his parents get separated and he is living with his mom and he is almost half of girls crush. But it seems like seeing manik here she ditched him.

"Thanks!!!so sweet of you Haim" I smiled genuinely."well!!it seems like soha ditched you. No" I stated monotonously and his expression changed.

Oh!!so bitch of you Nandini!!!

Forgod sake shut your pretty mouth..

"Yeah!!with your boyfriend" he smirked and I started to look here and there in uneasiness.

He too have a pretty mouth though..

"Well!!why we are bickering about them when they don't care lets talk about us." He suggested relaxing both of us "so firstly!! Can I buy you a drink if you don't mind?" He asked trying to.pull out a normal conversation.

"Ahh!! No actually I am sorry" I declined his offer politely.

"I can understand your mood is off so as mine. And I am not a stranger so let me buy it." He insisted with a genuine concern and I didn't find any reason to decline him again and finally he bought me a vine.

"I am not in mood to drink wine. I want a shot of vodka" I told him rejecting wine which he offered me and is looking amused.

"A moment ago you're not even for a simple drink and now you want vodka" he asked me suprised.

"Yeah!!because you didn't aware with my situation but now you are and I think we both need atleast single shot for a distraction "I explained him and he looked well disposed.

"Ok then" he replied before turning to bar tender "4 vodka shots please!!"

We both took two of four vodka shots while talking him. He successfully distracted me from Manik for a long time but eventually I again get the thought of him and turned around to check on him but he was no where in my view not even Soha. My stomach suddenly turned in knot and my heart clenched with the possibility of what may be they doing together and my eyes started to brim with unsheded tears . I already had alcohol and my anger and jealously didn't mixing well with it. I am still composed on my feet but it seems like vodka just affected my brain and heart.

"Haim!! May I have a dance with you??" I asked so confidently and boldly that for a second I didn't believe myself. But may be drink is actually getting inside my system boosting me up and my anger towards Soha and Manik provoked me more.Haim looking at me almost shocked because I have been known as shy and self reserved.