HURT AND HEAL !!

(Farmhouse in media box)
[Nandini POV]

I was sitting in my room browsing facebook, mom and dad flew to Banglore to attend their some business client wedding and Navya di is in office. So basically I am alone at home getting bore because I don't have anything to do so I came to one of our farm house in mumbai which is situated on a beach side after covering 1 hour distance from the city.

Whenever I get boared and upset about I just come here because this place is so peaceful, eco friendly and far away from the city. I hadn't attend college today because I slept late last night and when I woke up grumpily after last nights encounter with Manik. And like always I am again relaying on ice-cream. I just don't want to talk or share something with anyone and this is the best place to distant myself from the chaos and people around me.

I was do busy in browsing facebook that I never realized my room door bang open and before I can turn to see the sourse or person my apple laptop thrown away like a boomerang in some corner of the room. I gasped in fear and shock watching my laptop agape. I was standing still in shock not even realizing to look at the source but before I can look, react or turn the person was furious than me. A hand grabbed my elbow in a jerk facing myself to him and looking at the face I was more shocked and stunned.

Manik!!!

"What the hell is wrong with you Nandini??" He snapped in anger breathing like a mad bull and before I could say anything he continued again"why,your phone was switched off??" He snapped again.

"Ohh!!phone.. my phone broke down."I answered casually shrugging my shoulders.

"What!!!"he gaped at me in disbelief"Nandini I was worried sick since last night. You left the club without informing and when I tried to search you I found you already left. Do you have any idea how worried I was. I hadn't slept whole night tried to calling you but your phone was just answering switched off. I went your home early in morning but you even wasn't there snd no one has the idea about your whereabouts.HOW CAN YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE!!!"he shouted at the last part.

I gulped because I knew I am at fault and I can see he is looking devastated. I never informed anyone and came home last night and in all this I broke my phone in anger.

"But why you care I told you I don't wanna talk to you" I again stated casually.

"Nandini!!I already apologised for that ok. But this isn't right to leave your home without informing anyone. If something really happened to you then??" He scolded clutching my shoulders.

"But still why do you care you don't even love me-and yes stop fucking controlling me. I am not your fucking puppet"i back helplessly feeling the pain with his hold in my arms.

"Watch your language!!!"he shouted pinning me in the near wall but then loosed his grip.

"Why what will you do abuse me raise you hands on me like last night" I asked with a sad smile and drown back to the last night hurful memory.

___flashback___

After breaking the kiss Manik eyes were looking at me with softeness.

"I am sorry!!I I just lost myself in anger I know you can't betray me ever.." he spoke softly tugging my hairs behind my ears and I closed my eyes in pain remembering his hurtful words.

"But still you accused me for what I never did no??"I asked him with a sad smile and he shook his head quickly.

"Ofcourse not baby, I was wrong please. I just can't stand any men touching you you know that..right??" He asked softly.