MISSION NEW BOYFRIEND

Nandini bathroom in media box

[Nandini POV]

Today, I woke up early in morning before my alarm clock rang, whole night sleep was far away from me as if I forgot to invite it. I was missing Manik terribly. My eyes must be looking puffy and red with lots of crying last night. When I turned off airplane mode, first caller was ofcourse Manik with in few secs and I didnt picked up but he keep calling me continuously. Eventually, I even forget the count of his call. I dont understand if he always has to appologise then why he always hurt me. Of course he takes me grantedly because I always forgive him, he has to understand he cant take me grantedly again and not any more, if he is Manik Malhotra then I m Nandini Murthy too. Now this time I am determine not to forgive him and I wont let him effect and to prove that I have to get a new boyfriend because I know his possessiveness towards me. It will only teach him a lesson to not to take me grantedly anymore. After lots of blaring thought I decided to get up from my bed quickly with a new determined mission "MISSION NEW BOYFRIEND".

I quickly get inside my lavish bathroom after opening the tap to fill warm water in my tub meanwhile I  brushed my teeth neatly with my favourite mint toothpaste and my mouth wash, when water started to overflow I turn off the faucets and mixed my favorite gucci shower gel and foam wash.

After a long relaxing bath I dried myself with my white fluffy towel before tugging my pink bath rob on my body and walked out to get in my walk in closet to pull out my outfit for today. I pulled out a white shirt paired with a dark coloured shrug from my casual wear tops and shirt section and pulled,out my blue Burberry jeans from jeans section, jeans because I love to wear jeans they are comfortable, not revealing but still makes a person look stylish and best part they are evergreen; never out of trend then I walked towards my flat footwear section and pulled out a pair of prada slip on shoes because I like to wear flats during college time. I finally took my leather L.V bag and walked downstairs.

I had my breakfast and after exchanging plesentries to my family, I took my car keys from key holder and walked down to Murthys parking to get my favourite red jaguar F-type that my father gifted me on my 19 birthday because when I turned 18 I wasted a year to learn a damn driving.

now driving to my college , this silence in my car again started to fill my brain with Maniks thought I am still missing him terribly. I wanted to ran to him and hug him so tight that he wont be able to breath but this time I have to control my emotions I cant let myself fall weak. I broken up with him and I had thought for a plan already to move on from him before he'll come back to India so that I can show him that he wont effect me not even a bit anymore and that it was easy to move on from him.

Stop lying Nandini Murthy, its a big fat lie!..whom you are kidding!!!

Huh!

I huffed audibly on my inner thoughts when it comes to my emotions I really start to hate my consciousness. He is coming after two days, I have just two days to find a new boyfriend so I have to focus on my plan instead of getting distracted by such thoughts but its going to be really difficult. I mean who would like to be the boyfriend of a Nerd. I am not even popular in my college, People just know me by my name and that to not because I belong from a rich family and because I 'm Manik Malhotras girlfriend but because of my nerdy behaviour being the scholar. Almost every students in my college are rich spoiled brat, so me being rich doesn't really make a difference.

THE ST. FRANCIS UNIVERSITY belongs to the children of rich people; Only the ELITES of our society go there. St Francis University is full of rich spoilt brat who aren't just arrogant and obnoxious but extremely talented and genius. Even for rich its not easy to get admission here. You need most importantly brain, money and strong background to get admission here. The minimum IQ of a student here has been recorded in Francis history ever is 52.