Chapter 4

(Y/N) point of view

I giggled a little and became Siren. I walked out of the bathroom and into the cafeteria. Someone in the back screamed. It was Chloe. I float over to her and wrap my whip around her foot and drag her out the door. She screams and me flew straight up into the sky. I saw Chat Noir and Ladybug on top of a near by building.

"Don't forget our deal!" Hawkmoth yelled at me.

"Don't worry Hawkmoth, I know exactly what to do." I smirk and fling Chloe at the heroes.

"MY HAIR!" I hear Chloe yell at me.

"Shut up you annoying brat! You-" I was interrupted by Chloe.

"YOU CANT DO ANY WORSE TO ME SO WHY NOT KILL ME NOW!" She was really getting on my nerves. I looked at Chat Noir and Ladybug and saw both of them get a little annoyed with Chloe.

"Now you see why I want to kill her so badly!" I told both of them. Chat Noir put his hands up and walked back a little like saying 'go ahead' but Ladybug glared at him. I screeched at them causing them to drop to there knees and grab there ears.

"NOW!" Hawkmoth yelled at me.

I flew down to Ladybug and reached for her earring which Hawkmoth told me to do.

I grabbed them right off her and kiked her off the building and on the ground, leaving her unconscious.

"LAYDBUG!" Chat Noir screamed after her but I only smirked.

"Feel that... Its pain!" I screamed at Chat Noir. He hung his head low and I saw tears in his eyes.

I walked over to him and lifter his head.

"Hush kitten, she is merely unconscious." He saw my head phones and yanked them off me. He used his sharp nails to cut them in half.

I fell to the ground and changed back to normal. Chat Noir held his hand out to help me get up. I didn't take his hand. I only said,
"You never should have done that." A wide smirk grew across my face. I started to fly up and black smoke flew around me. I turned back into Siren but now, instead of a whip I had a katana. I pulled it out and stared at the ground. I looked up to see Chat Noir shocked.
"B-but I destroyed the acuma.".
A slight chuckle escaped my lips.
"No. You only destroyed my favorite headphones". I was a little mad but he didn't get the akumatized one. ( I have no clue how to spell that.) those were in my pocket.