Chapter One: Ok I've changed! Lets move on!

"Y/N! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING!" The teacher yells at me. I look up slowly, trying not to freak out. I have had trouble sleeping for the past week worrying about attacks. Hawkmoth has been silent for a while and I'm worrying.
"I-I'm so s-sorry." I say in a whisper. I hear Chloe snicker behind me. Ugh! I'm sick and tired of Chloe!

RIINNNGGGG

I grab my backpack and run out the door. It was lunch so I started to head to the door of the cafeteria but I was pushed down. Chloe.
"Ha!" Her sidekick, Sabrina, laughs in my face and I start to notice my eyes water up.
"Aww. Was someone tired. Huh? Couldn't sleep last night? Probably crying her eyes out about her parents. They probably killed themselves so they didn't have to see what a loser you would grow up to be!" Chloe yells the last part so loud, I think Canada heard it.
This is my life. And this is what it's always been. This is what it will always be. I hate it yet I don't have the strength to kill myself. I have always done the same thing. I've always been the same.

I ran home. The only thing I could hear was Chloe's laugh. I went home and ran to my room. By now I was balling my eyes out.

"Don't listen to that brat Y/N" My Kwami, Manu said.

You are pathetic.
'Shut up'
"Sorry, but I can't." I say to Manu.
You will always be weak. Let me help you. I am make you great.
Maybe it was time. Time to change.
'Fine. What do I do first.'

<Le time skip a half a year or so later>

I feel more confident then ever. I created a new me and destroyed the old one. He helped me. Whoever he is. He made me who I am now and now, I'm great.

-------------------------------------------------------

Getting out of bed was the easiest part of today. I decided to go to school again and I am already regretting it. Not because I have to wake up early, but because I have to go see satin herself again.

I head to the bathroom, take off my pajamas, and hop in the shower. I turn on the water and- you know the drill so I don't need to explain this. I walk out with my towel and head to my closet. I grab some ripped skinny jeans and a loose long sleeve since it's fall.

I did grab a bra and underwear just so we're clear. I obviously put my clothes on and brushed my tangled hair. I grabbed my shoes and headed downstairs.

I walked out side and headed for hel-school.
I mean school

<Le time skip to school just cus>

When I walk up to the doors a girl stopped me
"Hey! Are you new here?" I saw it was Marinette.
"What? Oh, no I'm not new. I understand why you don't recognize me, but I still feel so hurt Mari," I said and walked away with a smirk on my face.
"Wait, Y-Y,N!?" Marinette yelled to me, but I was too happy to hear her. I guess today might not be so bad after all.

The bell rang and I rushed to class.
I walked in and saw my spot got taken by someone new.

"Oh, you must be new! I'm the teacher Mrs-" I cut her off. I get why people thing I'm new but this is too much.
"No I'm not new. And someone's in my spot," I said fairly angrily. Realizing that I was turning into Chloe I apologized.
"Sorry didn't mean to be rude. Heh." I said quickly, rubbing the back of my neck. The teacher looked confused so, I told her who I was.
"I'm Y/N. Uhh, I've been gone for like half the school year," Wow I guess I really did change.
"Of course!" She said right after the bell rang again signaling that class has started.
"Class this is Y/N, she has been gone for half a year and please do not bully her." She said that last part while eyeing Chloe. I chuckled at this.
"You can go sit by Adrian." I remember him. Rich blond boy. Never got his name but, now I know it's Adrian. I went to take my seat and he just stared at me, like everyone else, with open eyes.
"Ok I've changed! Let's move on!"

~Adrian's POV~

"Dude, did you hear we have a new kid in our class?" Nino told me. I haven't heard anything about a new kid.

Maybe it's Lady Bug or Black Fox! I miss Black Fox since she has been gone for a really long time. I started to like her after I realized that this thing with Lady bug wasn't going to work.

"Really? Do you know her name?" I asked.
"No. All I know is that Marinette ran into her earlier today." He said as the bell rang. Shoot! I can't be late for class!
"Let's go Nino, we shouldn't be late." I said. We walked in the classroom and saw the teacher talking to the new kid. She looks familiar, but
I just can't put my finger on.
"Class this is Y/N, she has been gone for half a year and please do not bully her." Y/N! She's back! I knew every one was shocked. She looks so different.
"You can go sit by Adrian," she said to her. She began walking towards the desk next to me and and couldn't help but stare. She was so beautiful. No. I like Black Fox.
I just kinda stared at her with my mouth open.
"Ok I've changed! Let's move on!"

Then she got up close to my face and I leaned back. When I couldn't move back any more and she was literally an inch from my face, she use her 2 fingers to lift my chin. Ugh! I didn't even notice my mouth was still open.
I could feel my face get red. The next half of the year will be very interesting.

(Aaaannnndddd done! I hoe you like the revised version on this chapter! This is so
Much fun to re-write but also so cringe. Anyways, BBBBBYYYYEEE KIIIITTYYYYYSSSS!!!!)