Chapter 14

That's your hair today just so tall know!
Shout out to...
Kira_Akuma
KittyJen5
Thank you guys for voting and commenting!! Now back to the story!
(Y/N) pov
"CHAT! Stop dragging me!" I yelled at Chat getting mad.
He stopped dragging me and started to talk.
"Do you like him?!" Wait why would he ask that?
"What?" I asked.
"Do you like him?!" Ok I still don't understand why he would ask that! He doesn't like me, he just flirts a lot!
"Well I don't know! I've only talked to the guy twice!" That's a lie. I've talked to him 3 times, just once as (Y/N) not Black Fox.
"I guess your right. Sorry I was being annoying." He actually said he was annoying? That's a first.
~TIMESKIP to after the fight~
"Well that was fun" I said kinda sarcastically. "But at least I get to sleep now!" I continued.
"It was fun foxy. Till next time." Said Chat and he winked at the end. I just giggled, smiled, and rolled my eyes.
"Till next time kitty." I said. Chat jumped to building to building until he was out of sight.
"Well my beau, I must be leaving. I hope we see each other soon." He said with a smirk on his face. But why would he want to see me soon? The only time we see each other (as Silver Wolf and Black Fox) is when there's an akuma, so let's hope we don't see each other for a while.
"Good night Wolfy." You said jumping away.
~TIMESKIP to your bed cus I lazy~
I changed back and flopped on my bed. I feel like I'm forgetting something... NATHAN!
I ran out and ran to the park and checked my phone. -10:57- good I'm not late! I saw Nathan sitting at the bench. I heard him talking to himself.
"Ugh! I can't draw in the dark!" He said so I sneaked up behind him
"Boo"
{Nathan pov}
"Boo" I jumped back from being startled.
"Don't do that (Y/N)!" I yelled getting a tad angry.
"Sorry Nathan." She smiled like a kid. I'm so happy to have her as a best friend!
{TIMESKIP to after walk}
"I'm going to get home. Bye Nathan!"I said before walking home.
I can't wait for school tomorrow.

(A,N) ok so I'm going to a chapter as a day so tomorrow will be the whole day. K? Ok, Bye Kitties