Chapter 8

(Y/N) pov
I got up and walked to the window. I opened it to a boy with silver colored ears and a silver colored suit ( looks like chat's) He had a he had two katakana's on his back.( kinda like a ninja). His mask was also silver and he had claws. He had a fluffy silver tail that had a long black streak down the side of it. He had brown hair (hair style up there ☝🏻️)
"Bonjour," He said.
"Umm, who are you?" I asked the stranger, who I admit is kinda cute.
"My name is Silver Wolf, and what is your name m'lady?" Isn't that what's Chat Noir says? Why is he flirting? He's probably just like Chat Noir.
"My name is (Y/N), and why are you in my house?" He was still annoying but also cute.
"I am not in your house, I am next to it to be precise." I can tell he's a smart butt just by looking at him.
"Ok so why are you next to my house." I ask making sure to be sarcastic.
"I want to ask you if you would like to go around Paris with me, ya know, since the city is belle at night, why not show it to you." I was speechless. Why me? What ever, why not.
He held out his hand and I placed my hand in his. He lifted me out of the window and into beau Paris.

(Finally got more on here sorry I took so long.)