Chapter 11

~(Y,N) pov~
I could hear talking. I heard voices. Two females. I couldn't understand what they were talking about and I was to tired to ask. I tried opening my eyes, but it was like there were stapled shut. Then I tried to talk but nothing came out.
Finally after what seemed hours of trying. I opened my eyes, ever so slightly. And them my mouth said 5 simple works,"What are you talking about?" I asked the females.
"OMG! Your awake!" The voice sounded familiar, but from where?
" Someone found you passed out in a alley way! They took you to a hospital! We were worried!" The other girl said.
I oped my eyes a bit more to see, Alya and Marrianett.
"The last thing I remember is,"That guy! But I cant tell them that! Ugh! What do I say!
" I, uh, remember, a snake! Yea! A big one too! It chased me into a alley and I must have hit my head." Saved it.
"Um, ok we were just here to check on you and make sure your ok." Alya said while looking at Marrianett weirdly. Wonder what that's about.

"do you want us to stay?" Marrianett asked.

"Um, no i'm fine. I want to sleep so ill see you guys later." I really did want to sleep but I need to ask Manu what happend.

"Ok then. We will see you later!" Alya said while she and Marrianett walked out the door.

"Are you ok?" asked Manu coming out of hiding.

"Yeah i'm good. What happend?" I asked her.

"I don't know! You fainted after you detransformed and luckily someone found you." she said. I guess it was my imagination. Tomorrows Monday so I should head home.

*At home*

When I got home I trudged to my room and flopped on my bed. I walked over to my closet and opened it and grabbed my PJ's. I got into my PJ's (What ever you want) and got into bed. I dosed off into sleep dreaming about Chat Noir and Silver Wolf.

(AUTHERS NOTE: ok so I'm going to explain a few things. Our parents left us everything and money but it didn't last long so in the next chapter we will be looking for a job. K? K. BYE KITTYS!)