Chapter 9

(A,N: sorry I haven't updated in a while, homework has been crazy)
(Y,N) pov
Silver wolf carried me to the tippy top of the Eiffel Tower. It was beautiful, all lit up. He handed me a rose, and tapped it with his finger. Suddenly it turned silver.
"This is so beautiful." I said. I was I was in total awe. I still have a few questions that are in answered.
"Why did you choose me?" That is my #1 question.
"Ohh, um. I was going through the city when I saw you in your room. I thought you where beautiful and wanted to show you the city at night." Wow that's not creepy, but it is sweet.
"Wow, thanks. Also how did you do that?" I asked holding the flower in front of him.
"It's my power called Silver Moon. It allows me to turn anything into silver." He answered.
~time skip to 1:50 am~
When he brought me back to my house I was really tired.
" I hope I'll see you soon my belle." He said.
"I hope so too." I said. He left out the window and into the night. He's not a flirt like chat noir, he's more of a gentleman. He is also very cute. But something about him is off. I don't know what, just, something. Whatever.
~yet another time skip to morning~
I woke up to a beeping noise. Stupid alarm clock. It was a Saturday and I forgot to turn off my alarm clock.
After 7 minutes of debating on whether or not to get up, I decided to get up and take a shower. I slowly pulled myself out of bed. I sulked over to the shower and turned it on. When I stepped in I let the water sink into my hair. I washed it with my favorite shampoo and conditioner, and scrubbed my body with lavender soap. When I got out I brushed my hair and my teeth and got on a plaid shirt and dark skinny jeans and a white tank top. I put on my white vans and decided to take a walk. I walked around a little bit and noticed a new cafe. I walked in and aroma was smelt of cinnamon buns.
I walked over to the sealed and asked for a cinnamon bun and a (coffee drink). It was a good 2 minutes before I got my drink. I sat down and watched the news on the tv they had in the shop.
"Breaking news! A rock monster is attacking Paris!" That's all I heard because before I knew it I was in a alley saying,
"Manu! Paws out!"